I can't help but | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I can't help but

I don't think Quade had a bad game, at least from mid 2H on. I think he will be very good with some structure as opposed to this setting. He looked like he knew how to orchestrate things and his team was definitely running sets at times when I was watching. He's not a one and done but he'll be fine, imo.

I don't think Quade had a bad game, at least from mid 2H on. I think he will be very good with some structure as opposed to this setting. He looked like he knew how to orchestrate things and his team was definitely running sets at times when I was watching. He's not a one and done but he'll be fine, imo.

You can can't judge anything from that game, the game has become a joke.

I agree it wasn't the best environment for him to showcase his skills, but hey I needed a good couple laughs at some ugly TO's and miscues ;) not that he was the only one...for a few possessions I wasn't sure if this was the McDonald's AA game or a pick up game at the local rec center.

Edit: it may have actually been more akin to Lavar Ball trying to catch the ball.

"Bitter" is a little strong for my opinion. I am still more "puzzled" as to why a player would choose that situation vs. being handed the keys from day one. I see it more as a choice of having less pressure and less expected of him immediately.

If he wanted less pressure, UK was a horrible choice.
If those kids do not play at a superstar level they get crucified and burned at the stake.

Briscoe would probably be loved by most any other team. UK fans have a pretty strong opinion about him and its not that great.
He averaged 16pts 7reb 5asst on a per 40 min average. Not a great shooter but a really good contributor. Even had a triple double.

"Bitter" is a little strong for my opinion. I am still more "puzzled" as to why a player would choose that situation vs. being handed the keys from day one. I see it more as a choice of having less pressure and less expected of him immediately.

Because he doesn't want to be on a team that's been on the bubble for 3 years in a row with a crotchety coach?

Everything we see and want to ignore and pretty the roses smell fine is exactly how we're getting crushed on the recruiting trail.

We lost our best recruiter and a damn good coach, that hurts too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom