I could read this article a hundred times | Syracusefan.com

I could read this article a hundred times

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Especially the initial paragraphs:
Way too early 2019 Syracuse Orange football predictions - The Juice Online

Drink it in, drink it up and savor it ladies and gentlemen because after literally years if not decades of agony and worry (and wondering frankly and realistically if it was even possible); the reality is we are back, the future looks bright and we are at least as much as a "football school" once more as we are a basketball school.

Enjoy it my Orange tinged friends!! Go Orange!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The Cuse football man cave is alive and well once more after a near 20 year hibernation!

Last edited:
11-1 with an outside chance at being undefeated. We will not lose to NCSt or FSU. Clemson is our biggest hurdle.

Edit: BTW, he has an inconsistency in his article. He states we will win @ Duke but lose @ FSU, but in his game by game list, it's switched.

Edit Edit: My bad, two different writers.

Drink it in, drink it up and savor it ladies and gentlemen because after literally years if not decades of agony and worry (and wondering frankly and realistically if it was even possible); the reality is we are back, the future looks bright and we are at least as much as a "football school" once more as we are a basketball school.

One thing we've learned is that great seasons and eras should be cherished and appreciated. Dino is the herald of such an era. I for one want to participate in the dome resurgence and be in the crowds that make the dome quiver. I'll be in CNY next fall, building stuff, camping, or just touring, but I've bought a season ticket and intend to use it. Good times are upon us...let's celebrate early and often...

View attachment 149076View attachment 149077View attachment 149078
The Cuse football man cave is alive and well once more after a near 20 hibernation!
Great basement but could use some platinum to modernize that SU look! :)

The Cuse football man cave is alive and well once more after a near 20 hibernation!

One thing we've learned is that great seasons and eras should be cherished and appreciated. Dino is the herald of such an era. I for one want to participate in the dome resurgence and be in the crowds that make the dome quiver. I'll be in CNY next fall, building stuff, camping, or just touring, but I've bought a season ticket and intend to use it. Good times are upon us...let's celebrate early and often...
Yeah Don no doubt it’s a great feeling. So psyched to hear we will see you this next season/year at a fine mess tailgate or two. Hope your year of travel was fruitful, will look forward to catching up with you in person in the fall!

Who is that criminal on the TV, sorry couldn't resist.

Where’d you get the stools? Adding them to the list

Nice photos, CR. Looks like Tomcat, my wife and Otto are now an item!
found my most representative pics including and especially a Fine Mess tailgate and waa la, Kate, tom and otto are forever immortalized!

You know as long as we've been doing these big group tailgates the teams struggled, so I gotta be honest with all the work they entail as one of the chief bottle washers and organizers I've started to struggle a bit in the past few as to if they're worth all the work and time. This taste of success has been an elixir and shot of energy in this regard as it wasn't just Dino who has re-upped til 2025!

Gonna speak for others in that Me, TexMark, Jeremy, Nell, Cliff, Doreen, Bees, Justin, Mr. and Mrs. Connor, Chris, Mark, Giaco, Mrs. Consiglieri, Kevin and mrs., Craig, Steve, ottomets, cajuncuse, and Retro are locked loaded and ready to go!

Last edited:

if you should ever have to escape your basement through that window, all the souvenirs in the window will slow you down and your odds of successfully making it through that window alive will go from 0% all the way down to 0%