i don't know how to root for boeheim's army | Syracusefan.com

i don't know how to root for boeheim's army

Millhouse

Living Legend
I'm watching the game and I find myself getting pissed at turnovers and bad shots

then i think why am I getting pissed at this? this is an old timers game

i'm mad at them because they wear orange shirts?

i'm mad because of some weird flashback?

i don't want to be get annoyed with triche anymore. he's just playing with his friends and trying to get a chunk of change. so do i not watch? it would be fun to watch if they win.

i don't want to be conflicted about devendorf face. but i want them to win, and what else is there to watch

this is too weird and i don't know what to do

I'm watching the game and I find myself getting pissed at turnovers and bad shots

i don't want to be get annoyed with triche anymore. he's just playing with his friends and trying to get a chunk of change. so do i not watch? it would be fun to watch if they win.

i don't want to be conflicted about devendorf face. but i want them to win, and what else is there to watch

I'd say this is a "you" problem, and not a Boeheim's Army problem.

If you have something more enjoyable to do for the 2 hours when they are playing, you can do that thing. I'll be watching Boeheim's Army with the rest of the fans, and enjoying every minute!
(even if admittedly not every minute is enjoyable - but that's sports fandom, in a nutshell)

I *heart* TBT!!! Giving me a little Orange fix in the middle of the summer.

Did you guys catch the RJ yelling at DG and Devo for not covering the 3 Pt shot towards the end of the game? I thought they were going to collapse at that point, but then Triche hit the clutch shot.

I actually fell asleep during the game, something that would never happen during a Cuse game during the season.

I love it. I was so into it and I will admit I don't get frustrated like I would during a SU game but damn close. It's like a stress that is a good stress. Like I really care about this let's go stress.

A chance at a redemption championship?

What's not to like? Another case of championship blue balls?

Bring it!

I had this exact conversation with my wife last night.

The Rams were like two td favorites.
Which was the real shocker in retrospect. Can you imagine a younger fan reading up on that game?

I like it. Less stress for sure than real college ball. But the emotion is real. Many of these guys can truly use that money, I bet. It's amazing to see the same habits (bad or good) that either plagued or helped the players throughout their careers manifest into this format.

I actually fell asleep during the game, something that would never happen during a Cuse game during the season.

It's hard to fall asleep when someone is cracking your skull with a hammer.

That's a whole lot of navel-gazing over what seems to be a nice summer diversion for SU basketball fans. I hope you figure something out that leaves you at peace.

It's frustrating, but easy to root for them. I don't care how ugly it may be, and really just want these guys to win the money. They all bleed Orange, and gave us all a lot of entertainment. Some agony. Some are more beloved. But, they are all in the Cuse family.

I don't believe there's another team with the whole squad from the same school. May be wrong, as I haven't checked. Regardless, we have the best CBB family in all of the land. No other program has what we have. Just the loyalty, love of SU, and the family atmosphere. JB has built this, and it's time for Boeheim's Army to win this thing.

The Rams were like two td favorites.

Yep. They were -14, and I know many people who pounded the Rams. Thinking they would just score at will. Those who took the Pats ML made a pretty penny.

There's overthinking something and there's really overthinking something, and then there's this post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom