I don't see us getting to 6 wins... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I don't see us getting to 6 wins...

We could beat USF they are playing as bad as we are. Don't see us beating either UC or Pitt they both have better talent. I just don't see SU getting a bowl invite at 6-6. Schools with a glamor brand (like ND) can get away with it ...but not SU.

We could beat USF they are playing as bad as we are. Don't see us beating either UC or Pitt they both have better talent. I just don't see SU getting a bowl invite at 6-6. Schools with a glamor brand (like ND) can get away with it ...but not SU.

You do realize there are something like 35 bowls right? I think one time did not go bowling last year (Temple I believe). If we get to 6, its highly likely we are bowling. We're getting to 7 anyways so it won't matter.

I'm really having a difficult time believing this team can win any of its remaining games. Frankly, with the exception of the WVU game, they simply look like a very bad football team. They could very easily be 2-7, or 1-8 at this point.

And they could just as easily be 7-2 right now too.

The team will beat USF, beyond that I couldn't tell you. The offense and specials are far too inconsistent to make up for the defense's shortcomings on a weekly basis.

Does anyone remember last year when we killed Cinci? We can beat them at home. I have no doubts!
I like your thinking, but last year Collaros wasn't playing and he and Cincy seem to be playing very well right now.

I like your thinking, but last year Collaros wasn't playing and he and Cincy seem to be playing very well right now.

yeah Chazz Anderson was awful ... although the D did a very good job on Pead ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom