I gained a new respect for Tommy DeVito today | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I gained a new respect for Tommy DeVito today

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's definitely a Devito Sr. sighting on TOS and its about what you expect. If TD feels the same way then maybe the respect you feel would take a hit.
TOS?

There's definitely a Devito Sr. sighting on TOS and its about what you expect. If TD feels the same way then maybe the respect you feel would take a hit.
*if* is doing a lot of work there and a hint as to why there’s so much lame criticism of one of our players

I hope people would give Tommy the benefit of the doubt and not prescribe his dad's feelings as Tommy's as though they are the same person (not saying you are).

I can't imagine going through Tommy's situation as a 20-something college kid (I get that he gets to be a D1 QB and life isn't ending or anything), but he's still a kid. That situation is tough enough without having a parent being in the public eye and making waves.

Last edited:
Maybe this publicly available comment from another around the clock site?

No Tommy D your recievers will be leaving for bigger & better things, I don't understand how a coach staff can get a QB like Tommy D and not build around him, they had 4 yrs to build around this great man if they knew what they wanted in QB ahead time why didn't take a running QB this man Tommy was lead on to be a throwing QB for the Orangemen now that the coach didn't recruit around TD they wanna run the ball, sorry to say coach you messed up you will not be around long.

Maybe this publicly available comment from another around the clock site?
Based on the sentence structure and grammar, that was written by his father. The guy is the worst possible advocate for his son. Clown show.

TD's mom must be a saint and she has raised a great young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.