I had a weird thought | Syracusefan.com

I had a weird thought

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
I wondered how long JB might coach for. I'm not convinced death will stop him. Which would mean he would coach as a zombie. And I wondered, how many of his physical tendencies would carry over from his live days. For example, the sideline nose picking. Which would be pretty horrific, because as a zombie one can envision a scenario where his inserted finger simply removes a putrid nostril from his nose. Alternatively, Zombie Jim Boeheim could break off a decaying finger directly into his nostril. And it would hang there, the rest of the game, and depending on the zombie lore you subscribe to, may even continue picking.

Food for thought, right?

I wondered how long JB might coach for. I'm not convinced death will stop him. Which would mean he would coach as a zombie. And I wondered, how many of his physical tendencies would carry over from his live days. For example, the sideline nose picking. Which would be pretty horrific, because as a zombie one can envision a scenario where his inserted finger simply removes a putrid nostril from his nose. Alternatively, Zombie Jim Boeheim could break off a decaying finger directly into his nostril. And it would hang there, the rest of the game, and depending on the zombie lore you subscribe to, may even continue picking.

Food for thought, right?
Seems about right. What is the weird part?

He could be coaching through the 2022 season if Buddy red shirts which could be possible.

Here I am doing everything I can yo retire by 55-57 and JB is trying to stay on the job till 80.

My goal is 60 but I'll take 55-57 with no problem.

Food for thought, right?

I like this post but love it. This is a really thought provoking post. I actually think Taurean, White and Gillon showed zombie tendencies on defense last year. Very slow, lethargic and uninterested movements.

zombified_wb20171208043512981818.jpg

I just wonder if we put a band aid on the negative recruiting of JB leaving...Hear me out...when it gets time for Buddy to be a junior/senior, will we be right back to square 1 where coaches will be using that against us and hard for us to pull recruits during those years? Because we had multiple recruits state publicly that they aren't considering us because they didn't know the coaching situation.

Unless you are a workaholic, the sooner you retire the better. Having said that, you'd better have something to fill your time when you make everyday a Saturday.
I'm going to do underground street fighting, like Esther.

A weird thought from OttoinGrotto?

The Professor Irwin Corey of syracusefan.com
Ok. Yes. This feels right. How do I change the text under my avatar to be Professor Irwin Corey?

The plan is to party, isn't it?

That’s my exact plan.

Cash out, party until I run out of money or die, whichever comes first. If I run out of money I’ll just head back to the office and start over lol

That’s my exact plan.

Cash out, party until I run out of money or die, whichever comes first. If I run out of money I’ll just head back to the office and start over lol
Given the plan, probably wise to start retirement early, as your chronological age might be a lot lower than your liver's age.

Given the plan, probably wise to start retirement early, as your chronological age might be a lot lower than your liver's age.

Yea, that’s why I was pushing for 35. But I want to do it right, I want to be able to go a few years.

Unless you are a workaholic, the sooner you retire the better. Having said that, you'd better have something to fill your time when you make everyday a Saturday.

Absolutely. I'm thinking my plan is to look for volunteer opportunities to help the disabled - maybe helping provide motivation in hospitals, rehab centers.

Al Davis went all crypt keeper his last several years as Raiders owner so there's a precedent. However, my hope is JB will gracefully step down long before that happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom