I hate Christian Laettner | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I hate Christian Laettner

This 30 for 30 is making sad about college hoops. Laettner played in SO MANY big games. Today kids leave after 1 year maybe 2 years. This guy didn't just play in 4 Final Fours, but the Gtown Elite 8 game, UConn Elite 8 game, Michigan regular season game against the Fab 5.

Man I yearn for these days in college hoops again.

K went to four straight final fours?

He was Leattner's best friend at Duke. They were so close that some thought they were "lovers." (I am not making this up)

Laettner fueled thar fire by making some provocative and suggestive statements.

He was Leattner's best friend at Duke. They were so close that some thought they were "lovers." (I am not making this up)

Yeah - I thought it was REALLY well known that they were rumored to be gay/lovers or whatever.

Huh - guess not.

http://deadspin.com/5891960/is-there-anyone-whos-not-suing-christian-laettner-and-brian-davis

wow scottie pippin too.
fannie mae
chevron
duke professor
shawn merrimon

and then Dawkins. Who tried to throw both of them in jail for contempt because they wouldn't show their finances.

Judging by Davis' house (a player no one has ever heard of) - I'm guessing he hid his money well. And when you hide other peoples money... JOHNNY DAWKINS... you're a scumbag.

I hate Christian Laettner.

Davis was a starter on Duke's '92 team which was one of the better championship teams ever.

Laettner fueled thar fire by making some provocative and suggestive statements.

Yeah, if I remember they were kind've trolling people and playing along.

We recruited laettner. I remember when he announced for Duke, I was pretty surprised because we were getting pretty much everyone we wanted in those days. I don't think we were seriously considered by him.

Brian Davis is clearly overcompensating.

It's ok, man - gay or straight, you're a scumbag.

My respect for Laettner really went up watching this 30 for 30. He is what college hoops is missing. Only JJ Redick has come close to filling Laettner's shoes. Redick never won a title either.
Devo could've been epically hated if we won anything of substance when he was here. Imagine him in a Championship Game...

I couldn't even imagine facing Duke every year with a Christian Laettner who's not going pro for ANOTHER 3 YEARS