I hate Christian Laettner | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

I hate Christian Laettner

5 in a row starting in 1988 and ending in 1992. Expand from 86 - 94 and they made it 7 out of 9 years

I think that's why some people have different definitions of "elite". Questions?

(May the great Mantionio[PBUH] forgive me).

In a college career you can play in a maximum of 24 games in the tournament. He played in 23.

Only Seton Hall in 1989 kept him from playing in all 24 games

Reactions: cto
They kept interviewing a black professor from Duke last night Mark Anthony Neal. It was racking my brain as to where I knew him from and then it hit me. He went to Fredonia with me. Was very surprised to see him on that as he would have been the last person I expected to see on that doc.

Only Seton Hall in 1989 kept him from playing in all 24 games

That was a hell of a year. If not for Kenny Battle, Kendall Gill and crew, I think there was a long run in us.

That was a hell of a year. If not for Kenny Battle, Kendall Gill and crew, I think there was a long run in us.

Kenny Battle. F me he scored 28 in that elite 8 game. Killed us

Elite eight is a pretty good run.

We beat Seton Hall all 3x we played them that year.

But Glen Rice was simply unconscious.

Plus, I seem to remember that DC had a bad back...

Kenny Battle. F me he scored 28 in that elite 8 game. Killed us

The Fighting Illini were a force to be reckoned with that year. He, is there any chance Tyus Battle is related to Kenny? He can redeem the family name if he signs.

Marsh, if Tyus Battle comes in 2016, will you occasionally be reminded of those memories when you hear that name?

The Fighting Illini were a force to be reckoned with that year. He, is there any chance Tyus Battle is related to Kenny? He can redeem the family name if he signs.

Marsh, if Tyus Battle comes in 2016, will you occasionally be reminded of those memories when you hear that name?

Ugh...I hate him. Marcus Liberty too for getting that damn ofensive rebound which basically ended the game.

I will root for our Battle however if he commits!

Liberty! That was the other guy's name I was trying to remember. Wow, I just looked up the stats and cant believe I forgot the other 2 starters including the leading scorer. That team was stacked, but Michigan edged them out. I dont know if it's just me, but the games felt a lot different back then. We were kind of spoiled with the quality of games, but not with the recent records, in my questionably modest opinion.

At 6 years old he wore that red shirt with #32 on it (playing football with his bro). Nostradamus...

You hate somebody you don't know?
I hate people I don't know all the time. Adam lanza (he shot up a school full of children here in ct) is an example. Don't you hate people like that?

I've wanted to punch that Dyson guy in the face every time he's on Bill Maher's show. Guess I shouldn't be surprised he's a G'town professor.
I can't stand him as well. Talk about thinking your crap don't stink...

I hate people I don't know all the time. Adam lanza (he shot up a school full of children here in ct) is an example. Don't you hate people like that?

I certainly hate the act he committed. I didn't know him personally, so I feel I can't hate him.

Steve Bardo -- 6-6 point guard
Kendall Gill -- 6-5 shooting guard who went on to have a fine NBA career
Nick Anderson -- 6-6 225 small forward who went on to be an NBA starter
Kenny Battle -- 6-6 power forward, but a relentless attacker
Marcus Liberty -- former top 10 recruit
Lowell Hamilton -- 6-8 enforcer who manned the pivot

That team was a bit undersized at the forward positions, but those guys were really skilled, athletic, and created matchup problems on the other end.

That loss still stings me all these years later. Sherman Douglas's last game in Orange.

I certainly hate the act he committed. I didn't know him personally, so I feel I can't hate him.
I think you know that is nonsense. We didn't know Bin Laden but we knew he helped organize an attack on America that killed 3000 of our fellow citizens. Who we choose to hate and why says a lot about who we are. People can pretend that they are bigger people and they don't hate but it's an act that fools only themselves.

I think you know that is nonsense. We didn't know Bin Laden but we knew he helped organize an attack on America that killed 3000 of our fellow citizens. Who we choose to hate and why says a lot about who we are. People can pretend that they are bigger people and they don't hate but it's an act that fools only themselves.

Ok Dasher, you know it all. I guess you are right.

What is your point? Does everybody have hate in them?

Ok Dasher, you know it all. I guess you are right.

What is your point? Does everybody have hate in them?
Some things are easy to call. It's human nature. But you already know that. You wanted to come off above it all. If we have any kind of human soul, there are always going to be people that we hate. Vile people that hurt defenseless children. I admit, I hate them. I am kind. Generous. Really wonderful. Maybe you are as well. But show me a child molester and I could flip the switch myself and never lose a night's sleep (I don't think I would anyway).

Some things are easy to call. It's human nature. But you already know that. You wanted to come off above it all. If we have any kind of human soul, there are always going to be people that we hate. Vile people that hurt defenseless children. I admit, I hate them. I am kind. Generous. Really wonderful. Maybe you are as well. But show me a child molester and I could flip the switch myself and never lose a night's sleep (I don't think I would anyway).

I wouldn't have to hate a child molester to flip my switch.

I'm not going to debate with you. There is nothing to debate. This is the basketball board.