I hate Clemson but... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

I hate Clemson but...

Jack Clark who was out injured for quite a while early in this season and Joe were both 5th year seniors and the only transfer portal players on the team both coming in this year. Clark had spent 3 years at LaSalle, then a year at NCSt before his only year at Clemson. He was primarily a rebounder and defender, not a great offensive threat. All their other players were at Clemson for their entire careers. They must scout conference opponents well who they believe fit their team.

The Committee based on what I’ve seen didn’t have the top 64 teams in the tournament that’s my feeling
Let’s be honest they used the NET to place teams this year I don’t care what they said. At least 7 teams a year should come from the ACC. I watched and heard everyone say how good James Madison was. San Diego State, the mighty Grand Canyon all of them got trashed. It’s all bs, and I still think Syracuse could have been in this tournament. The teams and conferences that perform well in the tournament are the best every year that’s how it is. The final team had what it takes to be a complete team to win the tournament.

Not surprised at all. Clemson is experienced, and battle tested. The ACC is better than the media portrayed and fighting week in and week out in this league prepares you for March. Not surprised at all that the ACC teams are having great success.
Can anyone tweet the committee to tell them they are trash? lol how can I do that to get attention

Watching Clemson, Arizona, Uconn, etc, and you see why it is absolutely necessary we find big men than can play. We have no hope of being a contender of any kind with Maliq and McLeod as our interior presence.
Yes I will agree with that you can’t have McLeod out there in the paint and expect a title. Every great team we had had a competent center that can play. Paul Carey days need to be over. What happened to Reds big big turnover of the roster? Nothing happened. Starling is probably going to test right? If he tests well guess what he’s gone. Now what will he do? I want what football is got going for them to happen to basketball but it just hasn’t yet.

How happy must Joe be that he transferred to Clemson?
Great move on his part. He recognizing that Syracuse coaching staff is incapable of assembling a complete roster. Hopefully Red breaks the decade long trend but I wouldn’t bet on it.

Absolutely nothing, every team needs them! But a 5 year starter approaching 2,200 career points and 400 career threes is not just a role player. You know that, and deep down we all know that. Whether some want to admit it or not.
Agreed. He's the second leading scorer on the team. Not a role player.

Syracuse.com this AM:
Joe Girard III in Sweet 16 with Clemson: 'Best teammates I've ever had'

Interesting. Just a happy comment, or agenda/throwing shade?
IDK

I can live with Duke and UNC being better than us as a program. They probably always will be. I can’t live with Clemson and NC State leaving us in the dust the past two years. But at least NC State has an actual storied History and two national titles. Clemson is a football school and I have to root against them at this point.
How has NCS left us in the dust when we just beat them six times in a row? They are having a good three weeks. It will probably end tonight.

He was screaming F you to the fans after the game in Syracuse.

Syracuse.com this AM:
Joe Girard III in Sweet 16 with Clemson: 'Best teammates I've ever had'

Interesting. Just a happy comment, or agenda/throwing shade?
IDK
I think it's an in the moment thing. Kind of like how a coach claims this is their best/favorite/whatever team every single year...

early in the game JG3 was the leading rebounder. (of course they all came off the deck )