I hate Dwyane Wade's game | Syracusefan.com

I hate Dwyane Wade's game

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Everything he does is based off flopping and flailing. He's by far the most obnoxious player on a team filled with obnoxious players.

Yeah I feel like public opinion has really been turning on Wade. When everyone was so focused on hating Lebron it became a little easier to white knight Wade. But he's really kind of annoying.

Everything he does is based off flopping and flailing. He's by far the most obnoxious player on a team filled with obnoxious players.

I love watching the Heat play and really wanted to see them annihilate and humiliate your Knicks again, but I do agree that DWade is obnoxious. He's not even that good anymore.

haters-gonna-hate-donald.gif

Yeah I feel like public opinion has really been turning on Wade. When everyone was so focused on hating Lebron it became a little easier to white knight Wade. But he's really kind of annoying.

Yeah, Lebron's put some of his stank on him.

Ginobilli and Parker are not better at times. Ginobilli is one of the current great floppers out there right now and Parker loves to do it at times too. I can't stand either one of them.

Excellent job of putting the "hating the game and not the player" theory into practice.

I loved it when he beat #1 Kentucky in the 2003 NCAA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom