I have a bad feeling about Saturday's game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I have a bad feeling about Saturday's game

[quodc84, post: 76228
xc84 said:
The on

Obviously you are not married.

Thankfully she doesnt read this board.

Have to look at this as OPPORTUNITY!!!! Nobody cares if we whip Tulane or Wagner or Bumb F%$K ST. But if we beat Clemson or even take it to the wire SU is a big winner and people will start to take the program seriously again. SU has nothing to lose in this game and evrything to gain. Its special when the big underdog wins and we got a shot to do it again. Nebraska, Florida, VT, WV, Louisville wins get recruits and national attention. Wins over UCONN, Stonybrook, Akron, are hohum. This is a time when we have a chance to say "Remember when we played #3 Clemson and shoocked them!" GO CUSE!

Based on the interviews I have seen, it looks like Clemson players are barely aware of who they are playing this weekend. I think they are looking past us. I like it.
I feel very certain that Clemson will not be looking past Cuse.

This game is exactly why i love college sports, anything can happen. Its the classic rocky balboa being the underdog to only end up coming up on top , on pure heart. YO ADRIAN!!!

This game is exactly why i love college sports, anything can happen. Its the classic rocky balboa being the underdog to only end up coming up on top , on pure heart. YO ADRIAN!!!

Your avatar. A T-shirt? Very cool and where can I get one if so?

and I'm almost never wrong. I apologize.

This is has to be the best team to come to the Dome since the 1991 or 2002 Miami Hurricanes.

The conventional wisdom is that the Tigers romp - they are a 13 point favorite.

So your feeling is fact-based.

Lets shock the world.

i always feel like that 1994 Hurricane team was legit and that was a pretty loud crowd early on. I remember Dan Conley intercepting Toretta early and the place erupting. Their front four was beastly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom