I have a bad feeling about Saturday's game | Syracusefan.com

I have a bad feeling about Saturday's game

im worried about our defense getting embarassed. our d line gets no pressure, our lbs miss tackles and our dbs are completely lost.

Have faith - I predict we are only down by 4 with 2 minutes left to go before end of the game and we on our own 35 yard line and with 3 time outs left...don't know if we win or not but I like our chances with our new QB T Hunt leading the charge one last time!

The whole "capacity" crowd is on its feet louder than ever before! This is where legends are born and why we "go" to the game my friend!

and I'm almost never wrong. I apologize.

I had a bad feeling the last three times we played West Virginia and against Louisville last year. Bad feelings are just that. We can beat Clemson if a few things go in our favor. Hopefully, the Dome will be full and the team will feed off this. making noise when they have the ball and total silence when we do. Give 'em hell Orange!

I would love for the Orange to pull out a huge nationally televised upset. That would be amazing and I wouldnt remember what happened on Sunday. But realistically I want to be competitive and not get embarrassed on national television. I want to see both the offense and defense be successful agianst a top rated team. Get our name out there as a team on the rise...generate some "buzz"...you know...flash a little bit.

We get to see #3 Clemson in the Dome when it's pretty clear we'll have good to great attendance. Our team has a puncher's chance. We have a young quarterback and young players that get to see what it's like at the top and what the Dome CAN be. Recruits in attendance.

Grab a beer, be ready to cheer and enjoy a fairly rare Saturday afternoon around these parts. Life is good friends.

I would love for the Orange to pull out a huge nationally televised upset. That would be amazing and I wouldnt remember what happened on Sunday. But realistically I want to be competitive and not get embarrassed on national television. I want to see both the offense and defense be successful agianst a top rated team. Get our name out there as a team on the rise...generate some "buzz"...you know...flash a little bit.

It's all about being competitive & having the crowd absolutely going crazy the whole game. If we can keep it relatively close, play very feisty on both sides of the ball, in a deafening environment, then it's a win-win. We'll get great national exposure & future recruits will be watching. That's all you can hope for. Conversely, it won't be good if get get drubbed & the crowd leaves by halftime. I really don't see that happening. In the dome, that only happened the last couple years under P & then throughout the Grob years. Prior to that & after that, we have always been a tough out at home. I honestly expect the latter. Now should we beat the #3 team in the country & slow down a true Heismann candidate.....then it's WOW!!!

so does Taj Boyd because Saturday is the end of the Heisman hype when the Cuse pulls off the upset and shuts him down.

realize the OP was tongue-in-cheek, but SU just HAS to make a game of this. can't have another season where there's momentum, a nice crowd turns up and then the team just falls flat - will absolutely kill attendance the rest of the season if that happens

at least with Hunt behind center I'm optimistic the offense will put on enough of a show to keep it interesting and fun

Based on the interviews I have seen, it looks like Clemson players are barely aware of who they are playing this weekend. I think they are looking past us. I like it.

Based on the interviews I have seen, it looks like Clemson players are barely aware of who they are playing this weekend. I think they are looking past us. I like it.
unfortunately I feel the same way...but I feel this team is matured and knows better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom