I have a feeling... | Syracusefan.com

I have a feeling...

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
That SU supporters are going to be at the dome this weekend and cheer for this team and for Bernie Fine's innocence. I think the fans will rally.

I think it would be smarter to wait on cheering for bernie fine until the dust settles. I'm cautiously optimistic the more i read about this that the accuser may not be telling the truth, but I would hold off on cheering for someone in that chance he actually is a pedophile. Like I said though, as time goes on the two accusers and Schwarz are starting to look less and less credible.

I think it would be smarter to wait on cheering for bernie fine until the dust settles. I'm cautiously optimistic the more i read about this that the accuser may not be telling the truth, but I would hold off on cheering for someone in that chance he actually is a pedophile. Like I said though, as time goes on the two accusers and Schwarz are starting to look less and less credible.

Good post, on all accounts.

I think it would be right to wait, too. Gut feeling says that Orange fans seem to be behind Bernie, or atleast think the accusations are BS. Known to be quite stubborn, I think the fans will show up to support the team on Saturday.

Let's support the school for now, with hold judgment on BF till the facts come out.

When/If he's cleared support him too.

Agreed. Let's not look anything like Penn State. Support Bernie and tell your friends you think he's innocent, but the last thing we need is a student rally and an #occupythedomeagainstespn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom