I have James in a fantasy pool ... | Syracusefan.com

I have James in a fantasy pool ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
I've looked all over the board, but don't really see anything conclusive. So, I'll ask for opinions: should I drop him, or hang on & hope for the best? My two F/C's are Gaston and Clanton, so James was a "flex" most times. I've already ridden out both Clanton's and Council's injuries, and just dropped Mobley. Thoughts?

Just for fun, and to show how animated everyone here is, I posted this Saturday at noon, and by Sunday it was in the middle of page 7, LOL! Go Orange, great job yesterday, even wore my 'Cuse sweatshirt to Mass afterward!

I've looked all over the board, but don't really see anything conclusive. So, I'll ask for opinions: should I drop him, or hang on & hope for the best? My two F/C's are Gaston and Clanton, so James was a "flex" most times. I've already ridden out both Clanton's and Council's injuries, and just dropped Mobley. Thoughts?

I would drop him. Nobody is really coming out and saying it, but it seems like it is not looking good for a Southerland return anytime soon.