I have no idea what to think about this team | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I have no idea what to think about this team

anyone that saw that play in the second half where USF played volleyball on the offensive glass..ultimately scoring the bucket that began their run back into the game would have to agree that that is NOT syracuse basketball. its not championship basketball. this team has real issues. records mean nothing when it comes to the tourney. ask Uconn.

anyone that saw that play in the second half where USF played volleyball on the offensive glass..ultimately scoring the bucket that began their run back into the game would have to agree that that is NOT syracuse basketball. its not championship basketball. this team has real issues. records mean nothing when it comes to the tourney. ask Uconn.

This. That sequence was awful. I see what you see man but people continue to gang up and claim blasphemy!

I remember that. Kris just stood there outside the fray watching. I would be happy if once in awhile if they went over the back - just be aggressive. Instead you have melo in the middle mistiming jumps, and everyone else from Syracuse watching the volleyball game and hoping whomever gets the rebound on the other team brings the ball down so they can swipe at it.

That drove me nuts. What an awful sequence.

I'm going to envision that every time I see anyone post that they don't believe that rebounding is a problem for our team.

Yeah, good post. I don't know what to think either. I don't know What they have been doing on offense the past month or so. Garbage. The rebounding is maddening. Leo Rautins was interviewed recently on 1260 and he said you can rebound well in a zone. He said it's just a matter of getting a body on someone and boxing out. Too many What plays from Joseph which neutralize his good plays. His defense and rebounding is so freaking bad. Maybe the worst I can remember from an SU starting 3. CJ and Scoop again made some big plays tonight. It looks like they may have to carry us.

Who would have guessed that before the year? Maybe me w/ Scoop, but I'm a pretty devoted Scoop fan. lol. It seems to be true though, Kris has been pretty streaky of late, but at least he's contributing offensively.

Dion may have set a record tonight for the most slip & falls in a game. Does he try out his sneakers b4 a game just to break them in a bit.

Who would have guessed that before the year? Maybe me w/ Scoop, but I'm a pretty devoted Scoop fan. lol. It seems to be true though, Kris has been pretty streaky of late, but at least he's contributing offensively.

Dion may have set a record tonight for the most slip & falls in a game. Does he try out his sneakers b4 a game just to break them in a bit.

Yeah, Scoop is really playing the best bball of his career as of late. CJ is solid. We'll see what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom