I have to get this out of the way | Syracusefan.com

I have to get this out of the way

LAOrange

Starter
This is my one thousandth post on this board. It amazes me how there are people with TENS of thousands of posts. I was with what became Syracuse.com when around 1999 or so Deano asked me to join the original Fishy, CTO, Bees, Igor and Stan show.

With two medium-sized kids still at home and a Recruiting Business to run, I don't sit and post much. However, I genuinely appreciate the time placed into this board by the mods. I especially would like to thank posters who bring continuity and, dare I say, professionalism to the board: SUTomcat for the daily posts and his tuba reports (RIP Orangeyes); RF and General for pre-season and in-season analysis that's better than most paid wonks; Jake and Alsacs for institutional insight and Bees, Millhouse and CTO for imparting sanity where needed. I'd like to give a special shout out to SWC75. I don't know if everybody appreciates what a treasure Steve is. I don't know where he gets the time or energy to post close to 19000 intelligent, well-written and highly researched pieces. Thanks again to all for keeping me entertained for 20 years.

Nice post. Congrats on #1000. Agreed that we have a wonderful community here filled with great folks, insightful and entertaining postings. I must check this website at least 10-15 times per day so I also owe a debt of gratitude to both the Admins and the general populous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom