I hope SU does better than the Axeman say... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I hope SU does better than the Axeman say...

Lol, I had to take a jab there. I do hope it is a good game, but not good enough to give me a heart attack.

Here's to a good game.

Very glad that we had the extra week to prepare.

If we do not put the kibosh on Vic Beasley (name?) we might not get 10 points.

Well, It looks like this "Axeman" guy is more tuned into reality than most of these cuse fans on this board.

It's our job to think we'll win. That's what fans do.

Most of us know it's an uphill battle and that you guys are really good. Reality is that we have a history of upsets in the dome and you have a history of losing games you should win. That's enough of a chance for me.

Most of us know it's an uphill battle and that you guys are really good. Reality is that we have a history of upsets in the dome and you have a history of losing games you should win. That's enough of a chance for me.

Agreed.

I know it is irrational / homer, but I honestly believe that Terrel Hunt can move the ball against these guys, and I'm confident in our ability to put up points. Not saying its going to be enough, but I feel strangely optimistic. Doesn't mean we're going to win, but I believe we can be competitive.

And we're playing the #3 team in the country, so I recognize that this is going to be a tough game. But I was on hand for that Florida upset in 1991, so anything can happen.

Add in Danny Parkins to the list. Just said Clemson by 28. We'll see Daniel, we'll see.

Do these guys ever bet ? My guess probably not.
Actually Parkins is a self admitted degenerate gambler. He said, "the carrier dome is not the horseshoe. Clemson is way too fast and they get to play on turf. Clemson by 28. I hate betting against my favorite teams but if I can profit , I'll do it"

Actually Parkins is a self admitted degenerate gambler. He said, "the carrier dome is not the horseshoe. Clemson is way too fast and they get to play on turf. Clemson by 28. I hate betting against my favorite teams but if I can profit , I'll do it"
As you can tell I don't listen to his show.

He might be right but i can tell you that when the dome is rocking its as good a home field as their is. Its not about the numbers its that your going to have 46 k wedged into a shoe box....thats what makes the dome tough

Lol, I had to take a jab there. I do hope it is a good game, but not good enough to give me a heart attack.
Its pretty cool that clemson fans joined this board (even before the upcoming game). Bring it on, fellas!

Hmmm. If Clemson wins big and as a sports afficinato I predict the big win...so what. No body will remember. But if I predict a SU upset...well then I'm special and everyone remembers. Those guys chose to be not remembered!

Now is the time for optimism. It may not be available to us next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom