I hope SU does better than the Axeman say... | Syracusefan.com

I hope SU does better than the Axeman say...

its not like thats not very likely to happen. they are more explosive than NW

He wouldn't have said that if Floyd Little was in studio with him. He got mad at Chris McManus on Upon Further Review when Chris said "if" Syracuse wins. He said there is no if, and he has a good feeling about this. For anyone else that heard the interview Floyd was fired up, and he gave me even more confidence.

Funny thing is that the line has not moved very much since it opened...very strange.

Funny thing is that the line has not moved very much since it opened...very strange.
Yup. I find that fascinating and possibly telling

its not like thats not very likely to happen. they are more explosive than NW
Ok I'll take syracuse and 35. And feel pretty confident

It opened at 13.5, rose to 14.5, dropped to 12.5 and is currently avail @ 13.5 or 14. The curious part is why it dropped as I expected it to do nothing but climb and end up around 17.

I can see Syracuse winning this game 30-27, but I can also see Clemson winning this game 49-7. It's going to be an interesting game to say the least. Syracuse MUST control possession and keep that offense off the field if they want a chance to win. Just like Bray, Peyton, etc., the best way to beat them is to keep them off the field.

It opened at 13.5, rose to 14.5, dropped to 12.5 and is currently avail @ 13.5 or 14. The curious part is why it dropped as I expected it to do nothing but climb and end up around 17.

a big service could have released a play on Syracuse, or just some sharp money. Either way unless another big service comes out with Clemson as a play I don't see this line going back over 14, or it would open the books up to a middle, which they won't do.

I have no problem with him predicting that. Clemson beat a 10-2 LSU team in their last bowl game and a Georgia team that is currently ranked sixth in both polls. We beat an unranked WVU team that finished 7-5 after winning it's first 5 games in our last bowl game, and our most impressive win this year has been Tulane.

My Orange shaded view is that we'll give 'em a fight, especially if we can score early and keep the crowd in it.

I have no problem with him predicting that. Clemson beat a 10-2 LSU team in their last bowl game and a Georgia team that is currently ranked sixth in both polls. We beat an unranked WVU team that finished 7-5 after winning it's first 5 games in our last bowl game, and our most impressive win this year has been Tulane.

My Orange shaded view is that we'll give 'em a fight, especially if we can score early and keep the crowd in it.

Yeah - I give him a pass. He went out on a limb for Penn St. I think if we win, he'll live with crow on his plate.

Axe bleeds Orange, and you're right that it could obviously end as he predicts. My problem isn't with the 45 number, its the 10 number. This is not hyperbole, I believe Charley Loeb would put up 10 points Saturday.

Well, It looks like this "Axeman" guy is more tuned into reality than most of these cuse fans on this board.

Looking forward to dealing you another embarrising "L." We probably won't beat you 41-0 this time, but I hope that there are a lot of unhappy Clemp-son fans driving back to SC on Saturday night!

Looking forward to dealing you another embarrising "L." We probably won't beat you 41-0 this time, but I hope that there are a lot of unhappy Clemp-son fans driving back to SC on Saturday night!
Lol, I had to take a jab there. I do hope it is a good game, but not good enough to give me a heart attack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom