Attachments

• C4217E19-9C78-4ACE-AB31-980DE1716D3C.jpeg
    C4217E19-9C78-4ACE-AB31-980DE1716D3C.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 7717B14C-4927-46D2-86B2-52893BF7D276.jpeg
    7717B14C-4927-46D2-86B2-52893BF7D276.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 37
WF will not be Gus last curtain call.
I'm not sure about that. On last week's Coach's Show he said something to the effect of, if we didn't land a strong recruiting class, I might have retired last off-season. So it sounds like hes on a year 2 year basis at this point. I think hes got 1 foot out the door based on his effort, results, kids graduating, new house, etc.

I'm not sure about that. On last week's Coach's Show he said something to the effect of, if we didn't land a strong recruiting class, I might have retired last off-season. So it sounds like hes on a year 2 year basis at this point. I think hes got 1 foot out the door based on his effort, results, kids graduating, new house, etc.
200w.gif

I remember the days when Jim would visit the kids that camped out before big games. Its sad if this is his last one. I really hope he sticks around and does his best next year and decides to give multiple Ds a chance

Very excited for this game. Well not the game so much itself, but all the pomp and circumstance around it. Lil Man and I are hitting up Dino BBQ Friday and Varsity before the game Saturday. And if we win maybe we'll go to Paradise Found. I'm sure my wife would be fine with that.

Very excited for this game. Well not the game so much itself, but all the pomp and circumstance around it. Lil Man and I are hitting up Dino BBQ Friday and Varsity before the game Saturday. And if we win maybe we'll go to Paradise Found. I'm sure my wife would be fine with that.
Is that a strip club?

Whatever happened to Casa Di Nappi's?

Enjoy! Maybe you’ll run into Pitino after he’s done interviewing with wildhack

I remember the days when Jim would visit the kids that camped out before big games. Its sad if this is his last one. I really hope he sticks around and does his best next year and decides to give multiple Ds a chance

I want to make a comment, but I won't.

How old is your kid, to take him to a strip club?
Or is Lil Man the guy who was in that Jackass movie?
Maybe you be hangin' with Adam and all the Celeb-Bruh-Dees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom