I just lost all respect for Yahoo Sports. | Syracusefan.com

I just lost all respect for Yahoo Sports.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
LOL< did they forget that home loss to Wisci already. They will be behind Mich, Duke, KU, SU, and Lville IMO. Still might be the worst ever preseason #1. There is just nothing that special about them really. Good team? Sure. Great team? Hardly.

Cuse had a better win but Indy or Dookie will be #1...but does it matter, it's January?

LOL< did they forget that home loss to Wisci already. They will be behind Mich, Duke, KU, SU, and Lville IMO. Still might be the worst ever preseason #1. There is just nothing that special about them really. Good team? Sure. Great team? Hardly.

They aren't even the best 2-loss team, imho. That honor would go to either Louisville or Florida.

Cheers,
Neil

Yeah I think Florida might be the best team, so I pretty clearly think they are the best 2 loss team.

I'm pretty sure Duke is going to be #1.

Yeah I think Florida might be the best team, so I pretty clearly think they are the best 2 loss team.

I'm pretty sure Duke is going to be #1.

I think michigan will be #1

I think michigan will be #1

Could be; Duke had a lot more first place votes than they did last week, neither team lost, so that's why I'm assuming Duke will be #1. Michigan had a really good win this week @ Minnesota, and with the Kelly injury, I wouldn't be shocked if Michigan is #1.

Most likely Duke and Michigan will be #1/2 in some order. Looks like SU will be either #3 or 4 depending on if enough voters weight our road win heavily enough to jump KU. Remember that Indiana lost at home earlier this week to Wisky and should drop them to #6.

You had respect for yahoo sports to begin with?
I like Yahoo. I don't feel like they have an agenda like ESPN for example. Plus they are much more legit than say Bleacher Report. Now, I'm starting to wonder with their headline about Indiana as a possible #1.

Are they serious with this headline.

Hoos No. 1? It may be Indiana

The No. 2 Hoosiers made their case by winning 67-59 at Northwestern.

I'm not saying I know who will be #1, but there is no way it's going to be Indiana. Let's see how long that headline stays up until someone realizes how crazy it is for them to be considered.

Why on earth would you ever HAVE any respect for Yahoo sports?