I keep getting calls and texts | Syracusefan.com

I keep getting calls and texts

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
From everyone I know that's a uconn fan. Blowing up my phone. Not even talking about the game. Just " the ACC" "we never needed you aholes" ect ect...

It couldn't have been any other team? Ughh

From everyone I know that's a uconn fan. Blowing up my phone. Not even talking about the game. Just " the ACC" "we never needed you aholes" ect ect...

Let's see how they feel in ten years...

AJDavCuse said:
Who gives their number to a UCONN fan?

Old soldiers, ex coworkers, friends from high school ect...

I only know one and they are the biggest front running fraud out there, so I could care less what he says. He threatened to become a wisc, fla, and Lville fan during the season.

Hopefully the B1G and ACC decide they don't need UConn.

NKR1978 said:
Hopefully the B1G and ACC decide they don't need UConn.

I wouldn't count on that.

An odd way to celebrate a championship. :noidea:

Ask them how the football team is doing

CuseTroop said:

I have a feeling you sent out your share of texts when SU to the ACC was announced.

I hear their season opener against East Carolina is selling out.

I have 1 that lives in Syracuse, has never been to UConn. Not even to watch a game. And trashes the whole city of Syracuse.

Wonder what they'll be saying when UConn joins the ACC?

How many UCONN fans do you have bub? I know of just one. I may need to further investigate your Cuse credentials.

Did you text them back the reason you won is because God wants to show everyone the world is cruel, and pointless. What better way to ruin college basketball, then through Uconn and Kentucky?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom