I know everyone thinks we in but | Syracusefan.com

I know everyone thinks we in but

Huh?

Lol - This day now reminds me of year SU was squarely on bubble, but morning of Selection Sunday Bees posted that he had reliable info that SU was out.

Needless to say people were bummed...until Selection Show came & SU got in.

To which Bees was man enough to admit he was wrong...errr...post a thread about it all being a “reverse jinx” to which everyone should be happy he did it.

Then another poster went off (forget who?) saying, rightly, if he did that he’d be raked over the coals...

All very entertaining stuff

Lol - This day now reminds me of year SU was squarely on bubble, but morning of Selection Sunday Bees posted that he had reliable info that SU was out.

To which Bees was man enough to admit he was wrong...errr...post a thread about it all being a “reverse jinx” to which everyone should be happy he did it.

Then another poster went off (forget who?) saying, rightly, if he did that he’d be raked over the coals...

Ahhhhh I do remember this haha

I now remember that. Here is the reverse jinx thread although I may regret posting this :)

It worked!

Not bees finest moment. Although this thread is a giant wart too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom