I know its early but if anyone isnt using a Middle TN Fine Parking Pass let me know | Syracusefan.com

I know its early but if anyone isnt using a Middle TN Fine Parking Pass let me know

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
Keep me in mind if you realize you may not attend this game, I will be coming up that weekend and will be looking for a FINE parking pass for this one.

Keep me in mind if you realize you may not attend this game, I will be coming up that weekend and will be looking for a FINE parking pass for this one.
That game will be our board tailgate...Parking passes have showed up on StubHub...etc...

yeah I'll keep looking. it actually directly impacts the hotel I get. If I can get in FINE, I will stay at a cheaper place by the Circle and just drive to the lot. If I cant, i will pay more to stay near campus and then just walk.

yeah I'll keep looking. it actually directly impacts the hotel I get. If I can get in FINE, I will stay at a cheaper place by the Circle and just drive to the lot. If I cant, i will pay more to stay near campus and then just walk.

During basketball games I have seen park-and-ride from destiny .. also the hotel in front is going up quick (not sure when it'll be done) but there is also Aloft right there.

Have to think the park and ride will be there for football too

Has anybody mentioned the parking lot at the Martin Luther King, Jr. School below the Fine Lot and just a few blocks off of S. Salina Street? They open it for game days and charge 5 or 10 bucks (not sure which) to park there. Much, much shorter walk than from the University Sheraton.

Has anybody mentioned the parking lot at the Martin Luther King, Jr. School below the Fine Lot and just a few blocks off of S. Salina Street? They open it for game days and charge 5 or 10 bucks (not sure which) to park there. Much, much shorter walk than from the University Sheraton.
Shhhhhhh

That game will be our board tailgate...Parking passes have showed up on StubHub...etc...
Mark, I want to buy a parking pass for Skytop. Looked on Cuse.com and my cuse account and didnt see where I could buy one.

One thing to keep in mind is that West lot parking is essentially doubling in cost next year due to the price increase for parking so there maybe some people who opt out opening up spots that haven't been available the last few years as they have been sold out. The downside to this is the re-sale value is now much higher on the passes and those looking to sale can ask for more.

Can anyone offer thoughts on which parking lot would be best for easy access when I have to get on 81 right after the game and head south to NJ?

IMG_0067.PNG

bigmike I would park at Manley and take 1. Colvin to State or 2. Comstock to Thurber to Brighton to State and get on 81 south depending on how traffic looks.

Can anyone offer thoughts on which parking lot would be best for easy access when I have to get on 81 right after the game and head south to NJ?
Game time hasn't been set yet. You might actually be able to enjoy a post game victory toast. BTW, parking passes will come on sale as folks figure out which games they can't make.

Thanks guys - good food for thought. Depending on the day and game time, I do plan on staying to celebrate where possible. I have family in Syracuse, so I won't always need to beat it out of town right after the game. Here's hoping for a minimum of 6 post game home celebrations this season..

Actually the super secret King school option may be the best. Added benefit is an easy walk to the Fine Lot. Jump on State Street and it will take you right to the 81 on ramp and traffic is generally pretty light.
upload_2017-5-31_10-44-4.png

Freak...might have a Fine Lot Pass for you. You need Tix too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom