I know this is crazy but | Syracusefan.com

I know this is crazy but

goodroc

Starter
Is there any chance that some powerful ie rich alumni has stepped in and we are still trying to keep him from leaving ???

Is there any chance that some powerful ie rich alumni has stepped in and we are still trying to keep him from leaving ???

Knowing the history of the Bills he will be available in 2-3 years. No coach will have any chance of turning the bills around, they have way to many holes to fill.

I'd settle for some rich, powerful alumni stepping in and making donations to help us address deficiencies with respect to facilities.

The Rich, Powerful Alumni Indoor Practice Facility at the University of Syracuse (RPAI-PFUS) has a nice ring to it.

Sure. Guy's name is Phil Knight. He's working hard to convince...wait a minute. We're not talking about Chip kelly are we?

It's not 0% until he signs. And he hasn't (or the Bills would have confirmed).

Yeah, the same donor that's building the Practice facility and that is buying the band uni's.

always a chance. But doubtful. We aren't hearing anything like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom