Marsh01

Living Legend
God damn.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1332545571175.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332545571175.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 236
Boston is one of if not my favorite city. My son when to Berklee college of music in Boston right by Fenway and he tried out for American idol in foxboro Stadium about 20 minutes away from Boston. That is a whole other story!! Gotta love the north side and just the vibe of the city. Average age there is 26 lol.

Don't go to south Boston though. My wife and I were held up in the uhaul there. Again, another story lol.

I love Boston. Get out and just experience as much as you can. I spent a lot of time there when I was younger. I remember fondly going down to South Boston with my friends and robbing people in U-Hauls. Easy money & good times.

I how your iPhone fuss into the pocket of your skinny Jeans. Hipster!:p

Boston is my favorite American city. Right up there with Munich worldwide.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Boston is one of if not my favorite city. My son when to Berklee college of music in Boston right by Fenway and he tried out for American idol in foxboro Stadium about 20 minutes away from Boston. That is a whole other story!! Gotta love the north side and just the vibe of the city. Average age there is 26 lol.

Don't go to south Boston though. My wife and I were held up in the uhaul there. Again, another story lol.
Mark, when did your son go to Berklee? I'm assuming fairly recently. I only ask because one of my best friends went there, but we graduated from HS in 99.

Top 5, U.S.:

Boston
NYC
Austin
San Francisco
Chicago

In no particular order.

I love Boston. Get out and just experience as much as you can. I spent a lot of time there when I was younger. I remember fondly going down to South Boston with my friends and robbing people in U-Hauls. Easy money & good times.

Now that made me laugh... We were dropping off a uhaul in south Boston when two guys walked in with masks on their faces brandishing guns. I hit the deck do hard I busted my glasses. The thugs walked right over/by us and said give me your keys. I didn't know if they were talking to us but I had JUST purchased a new Outback and darned if he was going to take it so I very very slowly inched the keys out of my pocket and hid them under a counter. The stupid things you do right? Turned out he wanted the keys to the register so on another minute he yelled everyone stay down and they ran out. My wife and I were shaking for a couple days after that I'll tell you. Nothing like looking straight down the barrel of a gun to shake things up...

Boston Sucks. Awful racism there. Red Sox were the last MLB team to integrate, Bill Russell was subjected to hate crimes, etc etc. I'll always remember that Barry Bonds said if there was one city he'd never play in, it was Boston. And those are just sports examples...

http://www.counterpunch.org/2004/06/23/quot-a-flea-market-of-racism-quot/

Too much White Catholic Guilt in that city. I can't deal with it.

Mark, when did your son go to Berklee? I'm assuming fairly recently. I only ask because one of my best friends went there, but we graduated from HS in 99.

My son Matt was there in 2006 and 2007 but he ended up transferring to another school in Florida. He lived in a brownstone right outside of Fenway and during the world series could open his window and hear the cheering. The parade when they won went right outside his apartment. Really love that town south Boston aside lol

We are taking advice from Barry Bonds now? Boston has its issues like any city, but the heart of Boston is not racist, it is a great city very Rich in history.

Boston Sucks. Awful racism there. Red Sox were the last MLB team to integrate, Bill Russell was subjected to hate crimes, etc etc. I'll always remember that Barry Bonds said if there was one city he'd never play in, it was Boston. And those are just sports examples...

http://www.counterpunch.org/2004/06/23/quot-a-flea-market-of-racism-quot/

Too much White Catholic Guilt in that city. I can't deal with it.

Oh for God's sake, shut up.

Yeah, the racism of the Boston Red Sox front office 60 years ago is extremely relevant to what the city is like in 2012.

I guess you hate Syracuse since Ernie Davis was the subject of some racism too?

never knew my drunk dad was hip 40 years ago because he drank pbr-lol

only been to bahstan once- all i remember is none of them had even the slightest idea how to drive-
pass on the median ,stop signs were installed for birds to sit on and nothing else-
hand signals were all the same and used 1 finger- directionals weren't a option on cars sold in boston

Huh. Only bar I've ever seen with 24oz. PBR's before was actually on Hollywood BLVD. They were $1. $1 beers in LA.

Huh. Only bar I've ever seen with 24oz. PBR's before was actually on Hollywood BLVD. They were $1. $1 beers in LA.
I have a knack for sniffing out these things. At sam adams brewery now for breakfast.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Reactions: MGP
Oh for God's sake, shut up.

Yeah, the racism of the Boston Red Sox front office 60 years ago is extremely relevant to what the city is like in 2012.

I guess you hate Syracuse since Ernie Davis was the subject of some racism too?

Boston's racist as hell. Always has been, always will. The Irish Catholic community there does well to keep it alive.

I'm guessing you're some ignorant that thinks Travon Martin was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Piss off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom