I love this freaking guy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I love this freaking guy

Yeah, that was good. Hope the community embraces him, because he's saying all the right things, and in a way that makes you believe him. Seems genuine.

If he could just beat Penn State in that opener...

What sells me on him outside of the passion, is that in his greatest coaching moment, when mentioning his wife, his kids, his father, he had a tough time talking about them and choked up. That told me he is real.

hope the kids are pumped up by this. even more energy than the DM dome speech 4 years ago.

That told me he is real.

I don't think there is any question about whether he is real. If i'm ready to run down to the gym and start pumping some iron imagine how the kids on the team feel.

I missed it, what did he say about the Ville and WVU?
Basically said that both their offenses were touted as the greatest things since sliced bread the last two years and then they came into the Dome and got punched in the mouth. It was amazing.

Talked about how they came into the game talking trash and thinking their offense was the greatest thing as sliced bread and we kicked their tails all over the field. I really wanted him to swear at that point.

Paraphrasing..

WVU came in here, talking up how they were the greatest offense of all time, we locked them in the Dome and beat the hell out of them.

Louisville came in here, supposedly unbeatable Louisville team, we beat them up and the Dome was rocking. We locked them both in the Dome.

Could not be more pumped up right now. Counting down the days to August 31st!

Mark Larson reporting that AVP is still in play as a potential OC.

Wow...he makes an impression. That was impressive. Feel real good about HCSS!!

What sells me on him outside of the passion, is that in his greatest coaching moment, when mentioning his wife, his kids, his father, he had a tough time talking about them and chocked up. That told me he is real.
Not so dissimilar from Marrone. He always mentioned that he gets emotional talking about his family.

I don't think side line demeanor is going to be a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom