I love this freaking guy | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I love this freaking guy

Ok... picture this. Right before the game starts, you look to the video screens and see a giant iron door creaking and slamming shut. Time to play!
Great idea. Someone really needs to run with this "lock em in the dome" mantra. The culture inside the dome needs a facelift

My head hurts, I was so pumped up I ran into the wall.

I liked it when he started to talk, his passion took over and wasn't scripted. When he was reading his pre-written speech it was fine and he said all the right things but once you started to see his blood boil, that was real Shafer right then and I liked it. Way to go Doc.

Scott Shafer probably sprints 34 miles and bench presses a Mack Truck every morning.

Are we sure he's not actually Stevenson?

Ok... picture this. Right before the game starts, you look to the video screens and see a giant iron door creaking and slamming shut. Time to play!
Phucking perfect!

Over the PA system an announcement is made declaring the Dome is locked and prepare yourself for 60 minutes of hell.

it would have been awesome if when speaking about the ACC he said... "we'll take a FLAMETHROWER to that conference."

I just popped the heads off of a couple of kittens and made myself some puppy slippers.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Locked in the Dome?

Okay, we need to get the audio from this clip - and those who know this clip know exactly which part of the audio - and play it before kickoff (hint, it starts at the 1:28 mark):

If you Listen to our new head coach with his passion for the game , and can't get enthused about the direction he's going to take the program, you might as well go play shuffleboard.

If you Listen to our new head coach with his passion for the game , and can't get enthused about the direction he's going to take the program, you might as well go play shuffleboard.

But what if I love HCSS and shuffleboard? :(

Are we talking about the shuffleboard you play on the ground in an old folks home in Florida? Or the shuffleboard you play over a few beers in a bar?

Big difference.

Are we talking about the shuffleboard you play on the ground in an old folks home in Florida? Or the shuffleboard you play over a few beers in a bar?

Big difference.

this

He sounds like he's been lifting weights and snorting coke since sunrise...

I'm all in on the hire

I remember reading or hearing somewhere about him and Harbaugh having pushup contests while at Stanford so it's possible ;)

Okay, his name is Scott Shafer. Now, he's been down in the basement drinking coffee for about the last four hours, and he should be all ready to go. I'll call him up.

Soooo.. I guess we won't be having threads about him needing to show more emotion on the sideline, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooo.. I guess we won't be having threads about him needing to show more emotion on the sideline, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting ready to complain that he isn't winning games by enough points.

Something tells me those days are in the past.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom