I love watching Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

I love watching Kentucky

Green played well. He’s their best PG option- curious why PayPal doesn’t just give him the ball and let him run things. Sometimes too much talent means trying to fit in guys no matter what. PPCal is NOT a great coach, IMO.

Suck, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It’s amazing what you can’t do with all that talent.
Thank goodness... you had me worried ... first word that popped in my head to finish the statement was ...”loose”

Green played well. He’s their best PG option- curious why PayPal doesn’t just give him the ball and let him run things. Sometimes too much talent means trying to fit in guys no matter what. PPCal is NOT a great coach, IMO.

I haven’t followed them closely this year but I saw some games where Gilgeous-Alexander was getting it done at PG when Quade was out. I think they even made the switch to him pre-Quade injury and he was doing fine. Lanky guy like Frank but with more burst.

For awhile he was the only one doing anything. They can’t shoot like us but are a bad rebounding team. That Hami Diallo is a BIG bust in progress, IMO

He played Towns and Cousins like 22-23 mpg. Too many promises to others, maybe? Or more concerned with selling the everybody plays aspect?

i've watched a couple games and wasn't that impressed with quade . not to the extent he was built up here anyway.

i've watched a couple games and wasn't that impressed with quade . not to the extent he was built up here anyway.

Oh no question. We don’t know how he would’ve performed here. I’m sure the plan was the keys to the bus since I have not seen the staff ever go harder for a recruit in a long time. Not sure what happened. I mean he was dominating very good competition in AAU/EYBL and looked a lot better and a lot quicker also than he does now. I didn’t think he was a one-and-done type per se but I’m surprised how ordinary he looks.

I haven’t followed them closely this year but I saw some games where Gilgeous-Alexander was getting it done at PG when Quade was out. I think they even made the switch to him pre-Quade injury and he was doing fine. Lanky guy like Frank but with more burst.

For awhile he was the only one doing anything. They can’t shoot like us but are a bad rebounding team. That Hami Diallo is a BIG bust in progress, IMO
G-Alexander was lighting it up early in the season, but what they need now is a game manager & he's not that.
I think if you played QG at PG, w/ G-Alexander off the ball, they'd still have have enough firepower but be more organized on offense. The guy who needs less time is Diallo. He's not a good enough shooter at the 2, not big enough at the 3, plus his defense SUCKS!
That's where PayPal is in a bind- does he play Diallo and the team suffers, or does he sit him and they win more games?
He's all about "showcasing" guys for the next level, and sitting Diallo goes against that philosophy. But Green at the point is their best chance for success, IMO.
Oh, and I also don't see why this staff went balls-to-the-wall on Green. He's not THAT good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom