I motion for a Realignment Board | Syracusefan.com

I motion for a Realignment Board

Seconded.

It could be called the Fiction Board.

Might as well. This stuff isn't going away. It's going to rear it's ugly head every year after WVU gets disqualified from the play-offs and/or an access bowl.

Greg Swaim must approve all motions. He will be unavailable until his high-level meetings with MD, FSU, and RU administrators are complete on Tuesday.

Nay.

We're moved, we are done.

Now y'all excuse me as I eat my cheese grits, biscuits and gravy.

Please write the top five topics we should discuss and include the opinions we should share. Thanks. ;)

Why? I see 2 threads on realignment. Which IF anything were to happen would impact SU if it affects an ACC school. So it's pertinent. Plus it wasn't started by some WVU dude. It was started by Phil Grosz.

The other 4 threads aren't realignment threads. They're stupid mocking threads that are cluttering the board. So they'll be deleted.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Lets have a board like the morons from WV who post every stupid ing rumor out there. They single handily keep the FSU rumors to the big 12 alive.

I don't mind a bit, seems most of us like reading that stuff. Besides, the board seems slow since the losses to Minny and Rutty ... I could see if there were alot of threads talking about the team but there really isn't that much. How much can be said about a 5-5 team?

We could call it generically the ACC Board which opens it up potentially for other conversations as well.

Cheers,
Neil

Why? I see 2 threads on realignment. Which IF anything were to happen would impact SU if it affects an ACC school. So it's pertinent. Plus it wasn't started by some WVU dude. It was started by Phil Grosz.

The other 4 threads aren't realignment threads. They're stupid mocking threads that are cluttering the board. So they'll be deleted.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

So many now.

I now think it is a good idea to have a new board. I know I can ignore any topic I want but it's getting a little ridiculous at this point imho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom