I need to apologize | Syracusefan.com

I need to apologize

sufandu

Living Legend
I set my dvr on the Bally's Sports channel my guide said would be showing the game because I knew I would be busy when it started. I figured I'd start watching late and catch up. When I went to turn it on, nothing had recorded. I checked the guide and the original channel was down for maintenance. They had moved it to another Bally's channel, so I couldn't start watching until the second half. Clearly, as soon as I started watching the offense turned it up. I'll take responsibility for the sluggish first half.

Last edited:
I set my dvr on the Bally's Sports channel my guide said would be showing the game because I knew I would be busy when it started. I figured I'd start watching late and catch up. When I went to turn it on, nothing had recorded. I checked the guide and the original channel was down for maintenance. They had moved it to another Bally's channel, so I couldn't start watching until the second half. Clearly, as soon as I started watching the offense turned it up. I'm take responsibility for the sluggish first half.
Glad you fessed up - takes a big person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom