I never doubted these kids | Syracusefan.com

I never doubted these kids

That missed FT thing by Indiana working was absolutely absurd.

Meltdowns were justified. If we were 6-0, nobody would’ve melted down but when Colgate kicks the snot of of you, it raises the stakes a bit.

Meltdowns were justified. If we were 6-0, nobody would’ve melted down but when Colgate kicks the snot of of you, it raises the stakes a bit.
At least we got to witness that end of 1OT drawn up play by Indiana. What the hell was that lmaoooo

I just wonder, how many people on the board are more successful than these players at anything in their life? Yet, these players are called losers. Rubs me the wrong way. Our players gave everything they had tonight. For 50 minutes. I have never booed a team I root for. I doubt I ever will.

I just wonder, how many people on the board are more successful than these players at anything in their life? Yet, these players are called losers. Rubs me the wrong way. Our players gave everything they had tonight. For 50 minutes. I have never booed a team I root for. I doubt I ever will.
It’s a conundrum. They hate something they say they love. It’s actually despicable.

It almost looked like they were surprised we played zone lol
Lmao wasted 5 seconds of gameclock and had their big who was dominant all night standing 25 feet from the basket. I laughed pretty hard.

It ain’t about the players, it’s about the program.

We should be better than this.

We’re friggin Syracuse, not Seton Hall. Not Clemson.

Get some boys in here. This is nuts.

It ain’t about the players, it’s about the program.

We should be better than this.

We’re friggin Syracuse, not Seton Hall. Not Clemson.

Get some boys in here. This is nuts.
Every player on our starting lineup is a good player. It's just not the right mix. They all have the same strengths and the same weaknesses. Not ideal for a team.

People get emotional in the game thread

I love that we have fans who care w the way this season has gone.
Really? So people that don't call our players losers are the wrong ones. They aren't passionate?? That is total crap. It's like saying the guy that doesn't whine about calls isn't a competitor like the guy who cries all the time.

Every player on our starting lineup is a good player. It's just not the right mix. They all have the same strengths and the same weaknesses. Not ideal for a team.
“Good” as in top 8 on a good team, sure.

“Good” by typical Syracuse “good” starting 5’s….eh. Only Buddy, and Jesse on some trams(many in recent years) IMO.

Exactly! These kids bust their asses while the Negative Neds sit behind their keyboards, critique every move these kids make and act as though they should be the coach. The game thread has become a cesspool of negativity!!!!

Well, after blowing the lead and getting into overtime, it's not simply a matter of "doubting the kids". I get it's fun to say things like that though.

My comments in the game threads are never direct shots at players, just comments and feedback based on what I am seeing over the course of the basketball game-- the good, and the not so good. I actually like to discuss some basketball in those threads.

My comment was tongue in cheek...I was ranting in the game thread as well.

Love game thread...of course we are supposed to rant like lunatics. What happens in the game threads stays in the game threads.

Games are emotional roller coasters, so the game threads reflect that. There are levels though, calling the kids names or making absolutes like 'we're gonna lose' in the first half, is pretty weak imo.

What is this, year 25 of people complaining that game threads are negative? My goodness. I visit a few boards of my favorite teams, and every game thread is exactly the same.

Confession: Occasionally, when watching a game, either at home or in person, I utter a negative phrase about the events transpiring in the game. Clearly I'm a horrible human being who should be jailed for that irredeemable transgression.

Kudos to those of you who never suffer that moral failing.

My comment was tongue in cheek...I was ranting in the game thread as well.

Love game thread...of course we are supposed to rant like lunatics. What happens in the game threads stays in the game threads.

Agree. Game threads are the place to leave it all out there. I enjoy them. But they're not for everyone, so those that hate them should avoid them.

I didn't have the energy to jump in last night, I'm a little under the weather. But if I did, it probably would have been about 30 posts that all just said PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME END.

What is this, year 25 of people complaining that game threads are negative? My goodness. I visit a few boards of my favorite teams, and every game thread is exactly the same.

Confession: Occasionally, when watching a game, either at home or in person, I utter a negative phrase about the events transpiring in the game. Clearly I'm a horrible human being who should be jailed for that irredeemable transgression.

Kudos to those of you who never suffer that moral failing.
If someone ever filmed me or recorded me during a game... Let's just say it wouldn't be my finest hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom