I saw dc2 at the Fayetteville YMCA tonight | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I saw dc2 at the Fayetteville YMCA tonight

I played with Mike Goodman once and was in awe of him when i played with him few years back me and my some of my soccer teamates from grimes and we were so nervous we like thats Mike Goodman

Word dog.

And yes, Goodman was very good in HS. Especially when the guard playing with him was Marcus Sales.

Yes, unless it's so incredibly obscene that I need to use a 12-foot pole, which I save for things that I wouldn't touch with an 11-foot pole, which is actually what I save for things I wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole.

Ok Upstate, I know everyone has their dark secrets, but now that the 12 foot pole is out you may as well put it to you. I want to know what this obscenity-laden sig is all about! lol

While I'm at it, the one dude with the unmolested face below it might look better if you put Baye's face from Albanycuse's sig on him. I don't mean to be a backseat poster, but I think it would work great and put the unmolested dude out of his misery.

Word dog.

And yes, Goodman was very good in HS. Especially when the guard playing with him was Marcus Sales.

I rep the Cobras of Bishop Grimes

Class of 2011, Cobra Pride

Actually, CaptainJ, you are correct. The Thickburger is served by Hardee's. Carl's Jr.'s prime hamburger selection is called The Six Dollar Burger.

You may ask, why is CJ Fair called Thickburger, and not The Six Dollar Burger? It's quite simple. Hardee's and Carl's Jr. are owned by the same company - Hardee's is the franchise name for the Eastern US, and Carl's Jr. is the franchise name for the Western US. I had originally dubbed CJ Six Dollar Burger given his initials and the initials for Carl's Jr., and then thought better of it, because Syracuse is Eastern and the Six Dollar Burger reference would be lost on those familiar with Hardee's and not Carl's Jr. Thus, the logical nickname to bestow upon CJ was Thickburger.

I also nicknamed Dion Waiters Thickburger, but that's a story for another day.

For several days, weeks, or months (who can remember) the board was in a mild Thickburger hysteria. The legend continues to live on, which pisses the living Hell out of some board members. I on the other hand am delighted.

Thanks, I really appreciate this. I feel like a freemason being taught the secrets of the inner sanctum and the cool guys that are allowed in. I will roll up one pant leg in honor of it, if I bother to put any on before the day is done(it's too warm in my place right now). I'm guessing some of the curious but less vocal lurkers are grateful too, and I imagine the creators of the code overall probably appreciate some of us neophytes learning the old school ways. Speaking of which, I'm also curious if the hot chick at the games that only the pay side members got to talk about is still around or if she has passed on?

e621d52b7db50068ea83aa7bafebc8eb.jpg
thabeet+wallace.JPG
http://vmedia./IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/CARTER-WILLIAMS_MICHAEL_150_7_26.JPG
250px-Wallace_the_wire.jpg

Am I mistaken, or does this have absolutely nothing to do with anything?

There is a rivarly between kids that go to Grimes, Ludden, and CBA. You had to experience it like i did. Ludden kids hate Grimes kids, Grimes kids hate Ludden Kids, and we both hate CBA kids

Thats how it is. But i was still in awe of Mike Goodman when i played ball with him, like i would be if with Marcus Sales because we never had anyone with that much celebrity go to grimes when i was there

There is a rivarly between kids that go to Grimes, Ludden, and CBA. You had to experience it like i did. Ludden kids hate Grimes kids, Grimes kids hate Ludden Kids, and we both hate CBA kids

Thats how it is. But i was still in awe of Mike Goodman when i played ball with him, like i would be if with Marcus Sales because we never had anyone with that much celebrity go to grimes when i was there
because you guys are their red headed step children?

why do you hate CBA so much? What did those kids do to you?

Dammit, I am still waiting for Upstate to tell me about his burger fetish. Like the national media, I want to get to the bottom of things.

Class of 2008, FM Hornet.
Ah, good ol' FM. A friend of mine at SU, who flunked out AFTER ONE SEMESTER, was a kid from FM, who fancied himself a white rapper and went by the name Dang Nasty.

I can still do the chorus to his big "hit" as well. Get a few beers in that kid, and he was a one person show for the rest of the night.

Get a few beers in that kid, and he was a one person show for the rest of the night.

Something tells me there are a few people on here who that may describe. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom