I see people referencing poor game day coaching today | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I see people referencing poor game day coaching today

C-U -R -M-U-D-G-E-O-N

That's funny coming from you. You were hands down the biggest curmudgeon last year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Once again you are stating moral victories. It's year 4...enough with the moral victories.
I'm not stating moral victories. I'm looking beyond simple wins and loses to see a team that, up to this point this season, is clearly improve over last years team. Anyone that doesn't see that doesn't know anything about football or has an agenda. You've already made up your mind and are picking the numbers that validate your already established opinion.

That's funny coming from you. You were hands down the biggest curmudgeon last year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Big difference between this year and last and I also didnt give up my season tickets or quit donating to the program in an effort to whine like a 4 year old girl. Like I said, he's a local whiner, typical Syracuse curmudegeon doesn't donate or contribute just whines and complains. Which to me if you pay your dues, I can tolerate otherwise to me your part of the problem. You don't like Marrone, want a new coach, etc well and write a check or you could support the program, if you spend time posting on the Internet abbott SU football then I would assume you can afford $100 for tix

Big difference between this year and last and I also didnt give up my season tickets or quit donating to the program in an effort to whine like a 4 year old girl. Like I said, he's a local whiner, typical Syracuse curmudegeon doesn't donate or contribute just whines and complains. Which to me if you pay your dues, I can tolerate otherwise to me your part of the problem. You don't like Marrone, want a new coach, etc well and write a check or you could support the program, if you spend time posting on the Internet abbott SU football then I would assume you can afford $100 for tix

Who the F' are you to tell me or anyone how to spend their money? Seriously. You manage your own money don't worry about me and my finances.

I did 25+ years of contributing to SU football and have my reasons for not renewing, I took a year off. Get the F' over it! What does it matter and why the F' do you care so much?

Once again you are getting yourself worked up and mad over a made up premise. I never said I didn't like Marrone. I simply said IF (do some of you know what the word IF means??) they have a bad year he shouldn't get an extension. You make it sound like ONLY season ticket holders can have an opinion on SU football. That unless you buy season tickets you know nothing and should shut up. That only you have the market cornered on having an opinion. Give me a break. Get off the high horse.