I think Baylor is the best team we have played | Syracusefan.com

I think Baylor is the best team we have played

Probably, but I think nova is right there too. Pinkston was a noshow yesterday (thanks mostly to SU's defense), but with him playing to his potential they're probably a legit FF contender.

They are really good and i think they win the big 12.

I think Oklahoma State, Kansas, and maybe even Iowa State finish ahead of Baylor in the Big 12. They are way too sloppy with the ball and they can't seem to force turnovers on their defense to help compensate. Also one of the worse in the nation at defending the three. Still, they do seem to get up for the big games, us, Kentucky, Colorado, and Dayton (at the end).

Nova was the best team we faced ooc. If they had gotten out to 25-7 lead at Wells Fargo or a neutral site, not sure we come back on them. Crowd was huge.

Cheers,
Neil

I think baylor or iowa st wins the b12. Kus backcourt will keep them from being a contender.

Our top opponents per KenPom

#8 Villanova
#34 Minnesota
#36 Baylor
#48 Indiana
#56 St. John's
#59 Cal

Nice toe see 4 of those as neutral or road.

I certainly think Baylor is better than #36, but I use KP to at least be somewhat skeptical about them going forward.

Iowa St is a team that just seems to get it done against a number of solid opponents, even if its close at times, and will contend in the B12. Iowa St has a great homecourt advantage as well - it is really loud. Michigan, at BYU, Iowa, Boise St (neutral), is a fairly good slate to go 4-0 against so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom