i think duke goes 17-1 in acc | Syracusefan.com

i think duke goes 17-1 in acc

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
good news, we'll have the single best win in the country at end of year :)

bad news, theyll beat us at dome :(

Do they play at Virginia?

Do they play at Virginia?

Yep. I made a post earlier in the thread that i have sense deleted, but this talk of Duke going 17-1 in the ACC is as dumb as people saying they would go undefeated before the season.

If the OP is basing this off a blowout win against a crappy undermanned Notre Dame team he must have not watched them struggle against Georgia Tech.

They will lose a game because they can't shoot.

What I fear most about the game in the dome with them, is coming out flat and having 35K fans sitting on their hands with nothing to cheer about. If we get the crowd going, the game will be a toss-up. Huge (obvious) x factor - and it all depends if we are ready for the stage.

Yep. I made a post earlier in the thread that i have sense deleted, but this talk of Duke going 17-1 in the ACC is as dumb as people saying they would go undefeated before the season.

If the OP is basing this off a blowout win against a crappy undermanned Notre Dame team he must have not watched them struggle against Georgia Tech.

They will lose a game because they can't shoot.

im basing this off them basically having 4 nba players in their starting lineup, 2 of which would be starting now if not for the college rule.

im basing this off them basically having 4 nba players in their starting lineup, 2 of which would be starting now if not for the college rule.

The goalposts keep moving with people’s predictions on that team.

There was no way we were supposed to win at Duke. 17 point spread. No friggin way!

Roll eyes and smile

Duke has a hell of a schedule in February

2/9 @ UVA
2/12 @ Louisville
2/16 NC State
2/20 UNC
2/23 @ Syracuse
2/26 @VT

Hard to see anyone going undefeated through 6 games in 17 days against that schedule

damn that is tough. ok 16-2 lol

Duke will lose again in th e ACC. I don't know who it will be but they will have a down night or two combined with someone getting hot. It's what happens in good conferences.

Duke will lose again in th e ACC. I don't know who it will be but they will have a down night or two combined with someone getting hot. It's what happens in good conferences.
damn that is tough. ok 16-2 lol
Winning conference games on the road is not easy. It wouldn't surprise me to see Duke with anywhere from 2 to 4 losses.

I think North Carolina will have something to say about Duke going 17-1. Duke will at best split with Carolina but honestly I see Duke going 0-2 against Carolina.

What I fear most about the game in the dome with them, is coming out flat and having 35K fans sitting on their hands with nothing to cheer about. If we get the crowd going, the game will be a toss-up. Huge (obvious) x factor - and it all depends if we are ready for the stage.

If the fans are actually sitting before too long, it might not be such a bad thing...

We'll be 8 point dogs in the dome. 8 point dogs win every week in college basketball. Every.week.

I wouldnt take the points there. Coach K and his minions will be out for blood and more focused than ever. If that line came out and didnt move at least 3 points, I would be shocked.

If we should somehow win, I may(even sober) revel in making a broom motion to the ubiquitious wearers of Duke gear I keep witnessing in airports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom