i think it will be a real tough go tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

i think it will be a real tough go tomorrow

orangehomer

All American
the game is on fox, so it is a big east affiliate and the announcers will be clearly biased. no boeheim and everyone wants their pound of flesh. the Georgetown fanbase is a bunch of tools. one or two bad foul calls can really gut us. I don't see tomorrow going that well, but you never know.

Yeah, will be tough. We're overmatched against them. Announcers should be fine. I think Gus Johnson does Fox games now and he's great.

I think if we lose tomorrow it's going to be a long season. Hoping we can get back to shooting the 3 well.

I thought Raftery was calling the game with GJ. Raf is our boy!

Raft is a great broadcaster, he is not biased in the least. It will be tough, not thrilled about playing Gtown off a loss, but we will see.

Gtown has three losses this season already.

I think Raf was pushed to pull for the underdogs more the last 3-4 years.

Last edited:
Yeah, will be tough. We're overmatched against them. Announcers should be fine. I think Gus Johnson does Fox games now and he's great.
You could argue UConn and Texas A&M were much tougher to match up with than GTown. It will be a difficult game but we've proven we can win these games at le`ast.

Let's see if our hot shooting away from the Dome continues

Why are you guys scared of Georgetown? We've already played three better teams and beat two of them.

Why are you guys scared of Georgetown? We've already played three better teams and beat two of them.
Georgetown beat Wisky by double digits if I recall correctly.

We will win today and some people will still be unhappy.

Georgetown beat Wisky by double digits if I recall correctly.

who cares. I did the time to look at the boxscore for that here goes. get a load of this.

Wisconsin shot 31% from the field that game Gtown shot 42%
Wisconsin outrebounded them by 4 and guess what had ten more offensive rebounds then them they had 10 against us. offensive rebounds are a more important stat then defensive ones imo.

Gtown had 1 more turnover then Wisconsin.

translation....
Anyone that is trying to make a case that Gtown beat wisconsin we barely lost to them on a poor shooting and ft shooting night doesn't know the story or is delusional.

Let's Go CUSE!!!
couchburn:E

Last edited:
Raf is doing CBS's game right now, Temple @ Wisconsin. First televised game for both networks today.

the game is on fox, so it is a big east affiliate and the announcers will be clearly biased. no boeheim and everyone wants their pound of flesh. the Georgetown fanbase is a bunch of tools. one or two bad foul calls can really gut us. I don't see tomorrow going that well, but you never know.

nostradamus-m-ridge.jpg

All I said above is that we were overmatched going into this game. That is/was a fact clearly.
Yep. It seems like you're ridiculed for being a realist on these forums sometimes.

Yep. It seems like you're ridiculed for being a realist on these forums sometimes.

True. Reality or trying to process reality here can be an uphill battle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom