I think we beat ND | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I think we beat ND

I said we aren't good, and never mentioned being impressed by us. I think we will beat them because they aren't good either. I'm struggling with your struggle. You think we will lose? Cool. Don't sell me they are trotting out Adian Dantley and Kelly Tripucka.
I mean, you use wins to justify ND not being good. Your analysis that "Notre Dame isn't good" comes from "they have close wins" while you don't have any rationale on why Syracuse will actually win the game. And the reason you don't provide any reasoning for Cuse winning is that there isn't any. Can SU win? Sure. Upsets happen. But you are clearly just picking Cuse because you're a Cuse fan. Which is fine.

I don't think we will win many games but I've seen them a few times...they aren't good. I think we get one in the W column.
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

I was going to come in here to razz you for such a crazy suggestion if we lost. I figured I should come and say good prediction instead. I thought this thought was lunacy but I hadn't seen ND play but I have seen Syracuse play... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom