i think we beat virginia | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

i think we beat virginia

How many games you been at and what’s your record?
The last season i attended more than 3 home games, as I have this year, was ‘02/‘03. And we all know how that ended.

tenor.gif

They are due for a loss not sure we are capable of beating them.

If Virginia gets those lucky deep threes again, then yes, Syracuse isn't capable of beating them. The game was lost on those shots.

I'll be shocked if we don't lose by 20+ points.

That is absurd. If we lose by 20+ it will be because we only score 30 some points. Yes, if Battle and Brissett both go out with injuries at the 12 minute mark of the first half and don't return we will lose by 20+, otherwise it is virtually an impossibility.

That is absurd. If we lose by 20+ it will be because we only score 30 some points. Yes, if Battle and Brissett both go out with injuries at the 12 minute mark of the first half and don't return we will lose by 20+, otherwise it is virtually an impossibility.

Hope I'm wrong. Time will tell.

We're only 5 point underdogs. I see this game being very competitive similar to last year.

But what’s the O/U? Gotta be in the 80’s lol.

not really based on anything other than a feeling. virginia aint going 18-0 in acc, and i think our crowd will be really good and the guys will respond with a great effort.

ct420.gif

well such a bold statement sets you up for either ticker tape or public shaming. hope you can equally bear both with class.
if not i offer up this final chance to bow out and reconsider the certainty of your claims.

Last edited:
Plus Hall had flu-like symptoms during the week and Hunter rolled an ankle last weekend. Hall seemed OK Wednesday vs. Louavul and Hunter played sparingly, like he was trying out his ankle. DeMarco Anthony, a frosh, did a great job replacing Johnson.
If Hall is out Syracuse has no chance. We can’t beat anyone when they are missing players

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom