I think you gotta give this guy | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

I think you gotta give this guy

Did I say Clemson was a peer school? Other than Wake Forest we have lost to all of our peer schools the last two years. Our record since last year is 6 - 15. Close games don't mean anything when you don't win ANY of them. They are nice pat on the @ss, make yourself feel better, give everyone a trophy, excuses.

If we've lost to all of them, maybe they're not our peers.

Yesterday most likely means coyle and the powers that be wait until the end of the year prior to making a decision. Just like they always planned. Because they aren't fanatics.

OttoMets said:
This is the guy who was happy to sit on 17 points at the half - no, apparently he didn't want to score again and was happy to let the clock run out (but he doesn't like to teach the kids to be quitters...). He's the one who gets a 15-yard penalty, something we almost never see from a coach. He's the wrong guy. Tonight was fun for us fans, but it didn't change anything.

37 secs to play on our 23. I would have flipped out if we tried anything deep or tricky. He didn't sit on 17 he played smart football. Only something bad was waiting to happen if we tried to score.

The penalty, as most have said, was petty and BS.

If we've lost to all of them, maybe they're not our peers.

I think you've hit the nail on the head, perfectly. They should be our peer schools but we are losing to every single one of them. Precisely showing why the coaching staff hasn't gotten the job done.

So I agree with you, it's time for a change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom