i trusted you guys! | Syracusefan.com

i trusted you guys!

i was telling everyone back in sept how good we'd be and we're gonna win it all and be a 1 or 2 seed based on what you guys were posting! now i look like an idiot! i expect an apology. thank you
I think you should be demanding an apology from JB. He was the one that implied we might be pretty good this year.

I blame sufaninaz, he kept saying we weren't losing a game this year, he jynxed us.

i was telling everyone back in sept how good we'd be and we're gonna win it all and be a 1 or 2 seed based on what you guys were posting! now i look like an idiot! i expect an apology. thank you

Good news is never as good as it seems upon first report and bad news is never as bad as it seems.

You failed on part one of that, now your challenge is to pass part 2!

Always undersell!

We were taken apart by two very good teams.
Last year we were clobbered by SJU ...a team without a single player who could even make the SU roster.
And it still turned in to a pretty good year.

There's hope.
But The Orange have A LOT of work to do.
And somehow a leader must emerge.
That's problem may be even more troubling.

I had my doubts early in the summer and I posted them.

I started to doubt my doubts and really started to believe as Gillon, White, and Thompson signed on and gave us depth that we didn't have/know about. When I saw us in the exhibitions and early games I saw something out of this team I haven't seen in 5 years and really thought we had "it". The past two games I have my doubts again, not NIT doubts, but doubts that we're a top 5 team in the ACC.

If we can get it together and these guys can man up and play team ball (something I don't think we've done the past 2 games) I think we'll be excellent, if we don't, the NIT talk isn't really that crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom