I was a caller on Mad Dog Unleashed on Sirius about an hour ago...the | Syracusefan.com

I was a caller on Mad Dog Unleashed on Sirius about an hour ago...the

iommi

Living Legend
Host is Chris "MadDog" Russo...formerly of Mike & The MadDog in NYC...Anyway, Russo was talking about the Bernie Fine situation and was taking a very fair, "let's wait and see 'til all the facts come out" stance and then he took my call. I was on for a good 5 minutes, most of which was him letting me talk. I identified myself as a 1993 SU grad.

I basically outlined all of the holes in the accusers' stories and also some of the things that were reported locally in Syracuse (like the $5,000 loan that the first accuser admitted he owed Bernie)...and also gave Chris a synopsis of the OTL interview by Tim Welsh. Russo doesn't think the accusers are out for financial gain and I argued that perhaps they were trying to destroy Fine's reputation and get some sort of national exposure. I also mentioned that I wasn't going to resort to character assassination, but I alluded to the lack of credibility of the accusers.
Hopefully some of you heard the call; I think I acquitted myself quite well and got a lot of info out there that hasn't been focused on at all on ESPN and other national outlets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom