I was so not looking forward to last night's game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I was so not looking forward to last night's game

Actually a lack of expectations can be liberating, both for the players and the fans.

Yup. I was dreading watching the DVR even though I denied myself knowing the score. Fired up the recording around 1030 and started watching.

It was a different team! Just hope it wasn’t a one game abberation.

Marek I’m convinced has the best IQ on the team. Makes QUICK decisions and good passes. LaPhonso (and he would know) loves Oshae and has once before on a telecast predicted that he will be a “beast.” I agree. It was interesting what he said about Buddy who I guess is teammates with his son at Brewster?

Yup. I was dreading watching the DVR even though I denied myself knowing the score. Fired up the recording around 1030 and started watching.

It was a different team! Just hope it wasn’t a one game abberation.

Marek I’m convinced has the best IQ on the team. Makes QUICK decisions and good passes. LaPhonso (and he would know) loves Oshae and has once before on a telecast predicted that he will be a “beast.” I agree. It was interesting what he said about Buddy who I guess is teammates with his son at Brewster?

Great point on Marek. If we could get him to be more of a high post point man ( meaning utilizing that skillset) , we might just start seeing double digit assists as a team on the regular. It is probably my favorite euro skill you find in a lot of overseas big men. The more we could play through him that way, the better the half court offense.

I planned not to watch and then got home right at 7 and turned it on because I knew if they won and I didn't see it I would be really mad at myself.
I was totally preoccupied by 1200 point drop on DOW and watched CNBC's stock market crash special report. Totally forgot there is a Monday night SU game until 10 PM. Then it is too late to watch it.

It's interesting how so many fans here (even well respected posters as yourself) feel the need to preface or state in their post the: "there's no bigger SU fan than me, or on this board, etc." or else face the wrath of the usual suspects when making criticizing remarks and/or observations.
Totally agree, I like RF . But here you have to be politically correct or else you are not a fan , your an idiot, or you have agendas. Im too opinionated and not politically correct. Love me or hate me, im still a diehard Syracuse fan.

Totally agree, I like RF . But here you have to be politically correct or else you are not a fan , your an idiot, or you have agendas. Im too opinionated and not politically correct. Love me or hate me, im still a diehard Syracuse fan.

There are many bigger fans here than me, and I like RF as well. Sorry, I just bleed regular O+ blood, not orange.

Should have clarified. Not quick in terms of shot clock, but quick to get the hall out without really getting a good look. Contested is probably a better word.

What possible adjustment could JB have made? Our guards are tall but not near tall enough to stop a pass from getting to either of those big guys.

Do you think anyone reading this with any care actually thinks that you said “quick” but meant “contested”?

I'm really glad Louisville, after shredding the zone inside to get within 2, went away from that strategy the last 3 minutes. Thanks Scott!
I think Abdll or whatever his name is has his own agenda and it's huting Louisville. I've seen them a lot and he seems not buying in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom