I will donate my left nut to science if SU beats USC | Syracusefan.com

I will donate my left nut to science if SU beats USC

44PRIDE

All Conference
Stated it on the old board...and will reaffirm it here.

thats motivation right there

Wait, who was the basketball poster that made the exact claim and lost, and was consequently referred to as "One nut"?

The plan is for the de-nutting to occur at the Annual SyracuseFan.com Fine Lot board tailgate for the Rutgers game.

CuseRegular, a trained professional, will do the snip snip. Niko, Dave and the rest of the Syracuse media will be invited. I figure we should be able to wrangle up a live feed on one of those obscure local channels that always play "Eight is Enough" and "F Troop" reruns.

Because we are classy and full of school spirit, I suggest we auction 44Pride's nut to the highest bidder, and give all the proceeds to the new football practice facility fund. Maybe it will cover the naming of one of the urinals in the building.

Why is it ALWAYS the left nut that everyone says they will give up? Is the right nut that much more valuable to hold onto?

Why is it ALWAYS the left nut that everyone says they will give up? Is the right nut that much more valuable to hold onto?
I've always wondered the same thing.. And is it different if you're left handed?

The right nut's easier to scratch.

Is science even accepting left nuts? I think kidney or liver would be more in spirit.

i have a friend who when he was young was climbing a fence and his left nut got ripped off somehow so now he has 1 nut and a fake one and still no balls :cool:

hmmm...I think I perhaps have more confidence or hope than do you...if they do win, how do we confirm that you fulfill your pledge? I'd prefer not to have pictures but somehow we'd need to know you fulfilled your obligation...and how do we know which one you actually gave up? I don't believe they're marked left or right. Perhaps buying dinner for the syracusefan.com community would be more appreciated than something that will sit in a jar till it's needed, if ever...

The plan is for the de-nutting to occur at the Annual SyracuseFan.com Fine Lot board tailgate for the Rutgers game.

CuseRegular, a trained professional, will do the snip snip. Niko, Dave and the rest of the Syracuse media will be invited. I figure we should be able to wrangle up a live feed on one of those obscure local channels that always play "Eight is Enough" and "F Troop" reruns.

Because we are classy and full of school spirit, I suggest we auction 44Pride's nut to the highest bidder, and give all the proceeds to the new football practice facility fund. Maybe it will cover the naming of one of the urinals in the building.

This will be the gayest tailgate event since Millhouse wore his brokeback jacket.

And potentially messier than "throw what you want at Little Joe" day.

i have a friend who when he was young was climbing a fence and his left nut got ripped off somehow so now he has 1 nut and a fake one and still no balls :cool:
that ruined my day..thank you

We called a buddy of mine "1 nut" because he was pitching (modified if I remember correctly), got hit with a line drive and "BAM". We didn't pick on him too much about it, he was about twice the size of two of us at the time.

Is science even accepting left nuts? I think kidney or liver would be more in spirit.

I think science would be more likely to accept a left nut vs the liver of a majority of the board members.

However IF we win a majority of the board might donate the contents of their nuts simultaneously as the clock hits 0:00.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom