I will miss the Orange | Syracusefan.com

I will miss the Orange

uconndogs

Walk On
Good showing of the Syracuse faithful yesterday at the Rent. Enjoyed meeting some of you.

Two Universities that have played some epic basketball and, I think, given time, would have developed a terrific regional rivalry on the gridiron as well.

In my opinion college football is missing the boat on keeping and developing regional interest - especially in the northeast. My hope is that UCONN ends up in the ACC as well, but we will have to see.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Good showing of the Syracuse faithful yesterday at the Rent. Enjoyed meeting some of you.

Two Universities that have played some epic basketball and, I think, given time, would have developed a terrific regional rivalry on the gridiron as well.

In my opinion college football is missing the boat on keeping and developing regional interest - especially in the northeast. My hope is that UCONN ends up in the ACC as well, but we will have to see.

Good luck to your squad also. I have a funny feeling that you'll be joining us soon once Swofford figures out that his Notre Dame pipe dream is going nowhere.

You're going to the ACC, be patient.

good luck to you too...classy post. have a feeling we will be seeing you in the acc...i too, will miss the big east and the closer proximity of league games...

I hate you guys, but love playing you guys. An ACC North Division with: Syracuse, BC, Pitt, UConn, Rutgers, etc. would be great.

I hate that you left, but I understand it. I actually have a lot of respect for Cuse in the fact that they aren't suing the Big East like WVU.

Tell you one thing, Dukie and UNC are NOT going to be looking forward to getting beat down in the Dome in hoops.

I agree, the Big East won't be the same without Cuse. But, the new realities are what they are...

I'll miss you guys as well. The Big East was one hell of a basketball conference, and might not have been too bad in football either. I know the Big East tournament will never be the same, and that's a real shame. Sorry if some of you encountered some Saturday, too much beer sold at the stadium (and many already have a pretty good buzz from their tailgate). You had a great turnout Saturday.

Thanks, I have been surprised just how friendly the UCONN people are at the games. I figured, "oh man, this is UCONN watch out it could get ugly" but nothing has been further from the truth in my own experience. I expect UCONN to end up in the ACC. I don't want Rutgers but they will probably come too.

I'll miss the rivalry as well. I was at the game and there were a ton of cuse fans there. Cuse always has a good showing when they play at UConn and I don't think there is any other team that will replace that. Good luck the rest of the way and in the ACC. I still kind of want to join you there but a large part of me is still rooting for the NNBE to succeed and I'm starting to think that it will so I think we'll be fine either way.