I wish bjorn was here | Syracusefan.com

I wish bjorn was here

Unfortunately, he was only a basketball star. I don't recall any boasting of his football skills. The closest might have been references to his FG/punting skills when he told people to "go kick some rocks".

I get the distinct feeling Bjorn would have made Joe Nassib his football version of Brandon Reese.

"I caught four passes for 37 yards and almost had a touchdown in a flag football game. I could burn Joe Nassib."

Almost made me spit out my drink with that flashback.

images

Cobra pride!

Hey pal, You and anybody else who seem fit to correct my grammer or whatever in the midst of potentially the biggest recruit to potentially come to syracuse is a week away from his decision and a whole fan base is on edge

I would say my trade mark "go kick rocks". I am in a happy mood so you can "Go Swinging on a Star" and if you dont know what it means look it up

I need this be over. This has consumed my sports fan life on what some kid basically my age is going to choose where he plays college basketball with no gaurantee that where ever he goes next year wins a Championship

All i know is i want him on Syracuse despite already having DC2 i am spoiled

First of all kick rocks

Second, Excuse me for being a little paranoid everytime some recruiting Goober comes out with with an alert saying industry sources say Nerlens to Gtown, Nerlens to UK. Yet the other school in consideration gets no mention being Syracuse.

Dont get me started but i am a HUGE bruce willis fan. I think he rocks

i saw a user on ESPN with the tag "BJORN_Calderon". Legit.
Saw that too. Don't think it's him tho.

It was on a JB 903 article, and he randomly brought up Fab hitting his head, and talked about him. The real Bjorn loved SU way to much to randomly bust on us. Plus his profile says he hasn't been on here since may, so he would have missed the "fab hit his head on a hotel door" thread

Plus his profile says he hasn't been on here since may, so he would have missed the "fab hit his head on a hotel door" thread

He could just not be signed in :noidea:

You might be right. My last post scared the hell out of me. I know to much about this kid lol
I was just about to say the same thing. You're bordering on obsessing over Bjorn the way he obsessed over Nerlens.

I'm not addicted to him... I just NEED him in my life
We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without ya. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you. I miss being near you! I miss your laugh! I miss – I miss your scent. I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.

We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without ya. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you. I miss being near you! I miss your laugh! I miss – I miss your scent. I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.

Big day for Ron Burgundy references...Stay Classy Syracuse...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom