I'd love to know which team needs catchers the most? | Syracusefan.com

I'd love to know which team needs catchers the most?

CaliCuse

All American
If that team has something that the Yanks need a deal could be struck beneficial to all. JR Murphy and ROmine and even Sanchez could be moved with some cash. As long as the Yanks don't give up any top position players it could work but that would be Cashman't decision ,although Steinbrenner might interject of kids like Judge or Jagielo and a few others . The farm system is notes bad as every writer likes to spout. Some solid pitching and hitters are coming up fast. I think Hal Steinbrenner s catching on to the fact that pouring money into geezers that have already see their best years and are going down the path of broken down and out. I think of Beltran the most McCann is being considered for first base more to cover for Teixeira when he breaks down again which is a strong likelihood Tex says that this off season will give him the chance to get stronger for the next run for the playoffs. A very high end prospect for the bombers is a kid named Jorge Mateo. He doesn't have much power but his is game is getting noticed by the top guys in the management department like Cash and Hal. Its always fun or should be to see what shakes out by the time Spring truing begins

So ... who's behind the plate when McCann and Cervelli get hurt?

And they always get hurt.

So ... who's behind the plate when McCann and Cervelli get hurt?

And they always get hurt.

If you have to avoid pulling the trigger on a deal that will help you elsewhere in order to maintain a third catcher on the depth chart, it might be time to reevaluate your first two.

I think Hal Steinbrenner s catching on to the fact that pouring money into geezers that have already see their best years and are going down the path of broken down and out.

Cali -

Do you feel Hal is a more hands-off owner than his Dad was at the end? I fully realize no owner is going to turn everything over to the GM (although the Lerners in DC come somewhat close), but is he giving Cashman the room to maneuver that he wants?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom