I'd Say the New Model Post-Standard/ | Syracusefan.com

I'd Say the New Model Post-Standard/

MaxwellCuse

All Conference
Syracuse.com is doing a real crappy job covering the Marrone story so far.

That is all.

I don't think they have much (in the way of good contacts), no one at Syracuse knows much or is talking and I have to imagine they're not too motivated seeing that Weidner will be covering high schools in another month and Rahme will be collecting a severance check.

I'm sure there will be an article about our young whizbang coach in tomorrow's paper. Pud Boliquin needs to write about something.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Are you saying that the PS is not a good paper? (tons of sarcasm)

I imagine that Bud could tell you what Knute Rockne would do, what the weather was like where the meeting took place, and all about the smells coming from the room service cart at the hotel. As far as inside info? No shot.

the less said on by any of the principles, the better. No denials to make, no promises, nothing to walk back, no expectations created.

Whatever happens, will happen, and the outcome won't change because people are talking to reporters. The only thing that can come from that is bad.

It will work itself out and in the next couple of days a white puff of smoke will rise from Manley.

C'mon, Bud will have a phenomenal piece about how he knew what happened was going to happen 9 days after it happens...

It's in embarrassing. Really missing Rahme.

It's in embarrassing. Really missing Rahme.

It will work itself out and in the next couple of days a white puff of smoke will rise from Manley.

Is that code for "Marrone will be a Cardinal"? :D

Give them credit, they know their way around a hash tag. #pickupthephone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom