Idea to get more students to games | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Idea to get more students to games

So going to two bowls in 3 years after the robinson years isnt improvement? We beat a top ten 10 that was the talk of the country and we beat the SNOT out of them. We go into an SEC school with a great crowd in Mizzou and win. Does Syracuse have to go 11-0 for you to be happy after the grob era?

Mizzou? LOL

Can talk to you anymore, they were no good last year. You know this I bet anyways.

PS - i do agree 100% with your next post that we are progressing. Its good to see. There was nowhere to go but up though.

Over the past decade, we are a bottom 50 school. This is not even remotely in question. if you dont see that, then WOW. Flip side, we are trending upwards.
Right now, we are not a bottom 50 program school though. Why do you stop at past decade and not go back 25 years? Focusing on more recent history, say, last 5, we are top 75. You don't see that? WOW.

Right now, we are not a bottom 50 program school though. Why do you stop at past decade and not go back 25 years? Focusing on more recent history, say, last 5, we are top 75. You don't see that? WOW.
Clearly for him its easier to only focus on the last 5 or so bad years we had as a program to make his awful arguments legitimate.

Clearly for him its easier to only focus on the last 5 or so bad years we had as a program to make his awful arguments legitimate.
Exactly, you can go back 1,5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and come up with different answers. I do know that as a program, I can't just include one year... I think 5 years is more indicative of how we stand now than going back 10. If I had been asked this 5 years ago, I would have agreed we were bottom 50. But not now. And it's not like I am all that proud of saying we are top 75.

i think we are a top 60 program at this point. Our goal should be to be a top 25 program always going forward. We can achieve this.

Yeah, free books are going to convince a kid to come out to the game... :rolleyes:
If the three to five hundred dollars you were going to spend on books that semester gets to stay in your account for beer, it will.:rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I think the increasing amount of international students at S.U. is one thing to point at because they don't know the game at all. Having said that... someone on campus could be getting them to the games and teaching them the game.
Just write math problems on the back of each seat, they'll flock to the Dome to solve them.

They should fill the dome with leaves and hand out rakes at the door.

Oh wait...I thought this was another townie bashing thread. My bad. Another student bashing thread. Got it.

Ehm I got nothing.
Hand out bath salts. That's what the kids do these days, right? Bath salts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom