Idea: weekly Friday season-specific reminiscing | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Idea: weekly Friday season-specific reminiscing

Clemson lost to Syracuse on a Friday in 2017. Not a good date to reminisce about...

Doesn't have anything to do with 1992 but it did happen on a Friday.

That Fiesta Bowl game was one of the most entertaining, wild bowl games in Syracuse history. Both teams were stacked with talented players who would be stars in the NFL in coming years.

Thanks for that...I enjoyed watching it again and felt almost as tense watching the game though I knew the outcome...

Van Pelt was SO good at putting the ball on his hip to misdirect. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen it done that well.

Was Friend A = Chip and Friend B = Millhouse and did Millhouse pay you to purposely hit the pothole at that exact moment?

I've heard he's a biter. They are the worst.

Ohio State had one of the loudest fanbases we've ever hosted.

It's halftime, we were getting beat pretty good. Player's heads are hanging as they head to the locker room. The entire Ohio State team waits for us to clear. Then they form two lines, and jog ever so slowly past their screaming fanbase into the locker room.

They also held a parade down Marshall Street.

They weren't the biggest (Tennessee, LSU, Penn State, ND in no particular order), but I think they were the most raucous. That entire program wanted revenge for '91 Hall of Fame bowl. Back when bowl games like that really mattered.

Clemson lost to Syracuse on a Friday in 2017. Not a good date to reminisce about...

Doesn't have anything to do with 1992 but it did happen on a Friday.
All Clemson losses to Syracuse are good days to reminisce about...as will be the ones that occur in the future. We appreciate you sharing those moments with us...