Idle Speculation - who replaces Bernie Fine? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Idle Speculation - who replaces Bernie Fine?

What about a guy like Antonio McDyess or Greg Ostertag. Guys who played the big man spot for a long time at a consistent level in the NBA? Those are just names, and I'm sure there are more...but also, I wonder if the University wants to keep this a strictly SU alum thing or if it's just coincidence.

What about a guy like Antonio McDyess or Greg Ostertag. Guys who played the big man spot for a long time at a consistent level in the NBA? Those are just names, and I'm sure there are more...but also, I wonder if the University wants to keep this a strictly SU alum thing or if it's just coincidence.
How about Spud webb or Muggsy Bogues? I'm tellin ya, size doesn't matter.

I can't imagine Fine would ever leave here for another gig. He's not young, and probably is close to retiring whenever JB does.

As far as the next coach, what about Jason Hart or Lawrence Moten?

Safe assumption that JB and Bernie go out together. Herman Harried seems like a natural. Hak might be available when the time comes. Who might be interested from inside the family, or do we go shopping outside?
you see into the future eh?? when am i going to die?

...since JB has alluded to fact he is not in hurry to step down, I believe Bernie is going to be around for a few more years...maybe even up to 3-5...so lots can change.

3-5 might be right, but we're likely talking days and not years

Safe assumption that JB and Bernie go out together. Herman Harried seems like a natural. Hak might be available when the time comes. Who might be interested from inside the family, or do we go shopping outside?

Did you know something when you posted this, or was this totally coincidental?

I suppose the speculation may not be so idle now.

This thread seems ominous now. Sheesh, how one day can change everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom